Defective transimission
By ybtruth on
2014 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
I just bought a brand new 2014 RX 350 SUV from IRA Lexus in bedford nh. When we drove the car home we noticed vibration when switching gear on the freeway. The transmission was defective and needed to be replaced.
Suggested Improvements
Ensure better quality of service on parts.
By tekmin17
on 05/12/14 13:25 PM (PDT)

ybtruth, what did they say was wrong with the car? I have also experienced a little vibration thru gas pedal on freeway once, thought it was bumpy road. Your comment makes me think if my car has the same issue. what did they replace? Did you feel it every time when gear shifted or just once in a while? Thanks

By ybtruth
on 05/05/14 16:40 PM (PDT)

Just to keep everyone up-to-date on this issue: Lexus corporate headquarter gave me a call today to ensure that the issues I raised have been addressed and that all is well with the new transmission. They are also try to do well by me. I was also happy to hear from the GM of the IRA Lexus of Bedford NH. He wanted to make sure the vehicle is operating 100%. And if I had any issues to call him directly at his number. The service department handled the transmission replacement very professorially and kept me posted on the progress.