Used 2014 Lexus RX 350 SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific RX 350 model:

Love my car
By barbararaa1

2014 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I leased my 2014 Lexus RX 350 last October, so it's been almost one year. Has all bells and whistles. I really love my car. Very quite ride, comfortable seats. Back seat passengers are pleased with all the leg room. Car feels very safe. The worst part of my Lexus experience was dealing with Lexus of Sacramento. But I have found other Lexus dealers much more professional for which I am very thankful.

Roomy both front and back. Great sound system, takes regular fuel

Gas milage could be better

rippled windshield
By white0754

2014 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

we had just purchased our third Lexus plus our sixth Toyota. my husband was having dizzy spells and horrible headaches after thousands of dollars in medical bills we found out that there was a ripple in the windshield that was causing this! took car into lexus said they could not fix this and there was nothing more todo but when they had it in the shop that day they gave us a rental same make and model and same year and no ripple! they told us it was a 2013 when we brought it back a different car porter told us that it was a in fact a 2014. [non-permissible content removed]. customer service in lexus headquarters said they can not do anything either they are aware of the defect

none

if you are aware of a defect then you need to fix this

Options selection
By jimt14

2014 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I bought a 2014 RX350 with all wheel drive and 19 inch wheels as options, not the Sport which has a sport tuned suspension also and is not recommended here. This set up gives great handling and a quiet smooth ride. After reading about a cushy ride and lack of feel for the road my biggest surprise was just the opposite with this set up.

Ride and handling. High tech features. Comfort.

Rear hatch window that opens. Softer seats.

Solid family SUV
By anonymous70

2014 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This vehicle is excellent. My wife loves her RX 350 and even though it's not as fun to drive as my Jaguar I can say with complete sincerity that if I had to choose between the two the Lexus would win every time. Handles well. Quiet. Extremely comfortable seats and ride. I'd highly recommend this SUV to anyone with a family. There is plenty of room for the kids in the back.

The seats. This SUV is super comfortable. Drive one for about an hour and you will not want to drive anything else. Also, it's got just the right amount of interior room and cargo capacity, while at the same time being small enough to drive and park in the city.

Gas mileage. Come on Lexus... you can do better.

Defective transimission
By ybtruth

2014 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I just bought a brand new 2014 RX 350 SUV from IRA Lexus in bedford nh. When we drove the car home we noticed vibration when switching gear on the freeway. The transmission was defective and needed to be replaced.

Ensure better quality of service on parts.