2014 Lexus RX 350 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RX 350 model:
Options selection
By jimt14 on 06/24/14 10:54 AM (PDT)

2014 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I bought a 2014 RX350 with all wheel drive and 19 inch wheels as options, not the Sport which has a sport tuned suspension also and is not recommended here. This set up gives great handling and a quiet smooth ride. After reading about a cushy ride and lack of feel for the road my biggest surprise was just the opposite with this set up.

Solid family SUV
By anonymous70 on 05/18/14 06:43 AM (PDT)

2014 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This vehicle is excellent. My wife loves her RX 350 and even though it's not as fun to drive as my Jaguar I can say with complete sincerity that if I had to choose between the two the Lexus would win every time. Handles well. Quiet. Extremely comfortable seats and ride. I'd highly recommend this SUV to anyone with a family. There is plenty of room for the kids in the back.

Defective transimission
By ybtruth on 05/01/14 08:12 AM (PDT)

2014 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I just bought a brand new 2014 RX 350 SUV from IRA Lexus in bedford nh. When we drove the car home we noticed vibration when switching gear on the freeway. The transmission was defective and needed to be replaced.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2014 Lexus RX 350 in VA is:

$155 per month*