Hate the new 2013 RX 350
By lka on
2013 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
Let me start my review by saying that I loved my 2010 RX 350. Why haven't I read that the 2013 RX 350 has a much stiffer suspension and harder seats. Even my husband who doesn't care about comfort in car has noticed that the seats are hard. I leased the 2013 RX 350 non sport model. NON Sport and it has a very harsh bouncy ride. I so wish that I had not turned in my 2010 for this model.
Suggested Improvements
Please bring back the comfortable plush feel of the 2010 350 RX model.
By joelucky
on 03/31/13 13:18 PM (PDT)

We loved our 2009 RX 350. I thought it was the most comfortable, smoothest riding car ever until we got a 2013 model. The 2013 is absolutely the smoothest riding, most comfortable car I have ever owned. We bought it because my wife has serious back/spine pain and it was the best vehicle we tested for ease of entry/exit and riding comfort. If comfort is high on your list of criteria, you won't go wrong with the 2013 RX 350.

By bob446
on 03/16/14 14:06 PM (PDT)

I have owned a number of RX350s over the years, and they have only gotten better in terms of ride quality and comfort. I have the F-Sport model, yet it is supremely comfortable and the seats are plush and soft. I can't imagine what this reviewer means.