Used 2013 Lexus RX 350 SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Lexus RX 350 SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RX 350 model:

2013 RX350 FWD fully loaded
By vchigurupati

2013 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Bought a brand new RX 350 fully loaded on October 14, 2013. This is my first Lexus and have been a previous owner of several Toyotas like Camry, Venza and Yaris. While I like the vehicle in general I posted some of the improvements so that prospective buyers can be aware of some of the shortcomings and may want to wait for the completely redesigned 2015 model which should be out some time late in Fall 14.

Blind spot monitors and Parking sensors Ease of Bluetooth audio streaming in pandora Value for money Reliability and resale value

Power lift gate should have adjustable height. I am surprised that it is not available as 2014 RAV4 offers that feature The side mirrors should fold down when the car is in reverse. Venza has this feature The backup camera should offer more alternative views and also the guidelines that move as per the steering wheel. The center cup holders have cheap plastic divider picked straight out of 2012 Camry! There are no sunglass holders in this vehicle! There is no way to sync the temperatures in dual zone climate control. The USB connection should be moved to more convenient location from deep inside center armrest. Offer Panoramic moonroof option Improve the gas mileage.

Best choice I ever made

2013 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

From day one I knew I bought the vehicle I always wanted. Everything is perfect with this vehicle. Looks,Ride,Comfort,quiet,refined and safe. Also lots of storage and plenty of room to haul just about anything when the back seats are folded down. Just fantastic. Plus-- the re-sale value is there when your ready for another quality vehicle from Lexus.

Everything

None---perfect the way it is.

Dream come true

2013 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Yes this RX350 is everything and more than I expected. What a vehicle. I truly can not think of anything that should be changed or improved upon. We just love everything about it. Dreams do come true-----

Everything

No,improvements needed. Perfect just the way it is.

Smooth ride?
By larouse

2013 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Have our 2013 Lexus RX 350 for about a month. It has all the bells and whistles. Over all, I am happy with the car so far. However, I do not agree with those who say it has a smooth ride. This car has a very stiff ride, and I can feel every bump on the road. Unless I am driving on a very smooth surface, the ride is bumpy. Also, I find the seats rather tough. We have a 2011 Honda Accord which is smoother than this car! Maybe, it has something to do with the bloody Dunlop tires. Can not tell about reliability yet.

Quiet cabin, quality interior, blue tooth, assist parking.

Improve the ride, make seats somewhat softer, more comfortable

Wow

2013 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Just picked up our new 2013 RX350 Monday. Only one word describes this auto. WOW. It is everything we expected and more.

Comfort,Style,beauty.

None. Auto is superb in all aspects.

• SUV