2013 Lexus RX 350 SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RX 350 model:
Not bad
By dksf on 02/12/13 19:12 PM (PST)

2013 Lexus RX 350 SUV F Sport 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 8A)

This car is not bad even I preffered to lease a BMW X5 35d, X5 is bigger with more technologies and brand name, but I decided to lease the Lexus for my wife as well as a good deal. After couple weeks drive, it is not so disappointed, everthing works fine and obviously much better than the RX300 I leased on 2000. If you don't care the brand name and some strange designs, even F Sport comes with better appearances, it is an option for luxury SUV's at this class.

Great vehicle with only a few complaints
By j0hnnyb1 on 02/03/13 06:00 AM (PST)

2013 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The 2013 has made subtle changes from the '12 model but the changes are noticeable. The front of the car looks great now and unfortunately those with the 2012 model look outdated and antiquated next to it. The interior is clean, modern, and sleek without goddy ornamentation and flare. It's a luxurious car without looking ostentatious. The ride is smooth and you can't hear the wind outside going 70mph down the highway. The technology is a win, I've driven Mercedes (2011), Jeep (2012), BMW (2006), and so on... none of them come close to the Lexus for tech. Pandora is a huge plus.

My new 2013 RX350
By frairela on 01/30/13 15:40 PM (PST)

2013 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

2013 Lexus RX350: -Inconvenient driver storage areas: The only convenient area is the door pocket (which conveniently expands). -The shelf “under” the center console is very difficult to access. -the Lexus Remote Touch System is impressive but not efficient to use. -GPS system - salesman said the database can be updated. He didn’t say it’ll cost $169. -My biggest disappointment - CD player! Window Sticker- listed under “Standard Equipment”, “6-disc CD Changer”. On right, under accessories: single CD/DVD player (deceiving) Since it was listed under “Standard Equipment”, I thought I was paying for a 6-disc CD Changer! I didn’t catch this “sleight of hand” switch.

Hate the new 2013 RX 350
By lka on 12/31/12 16:15 PM (PST)

2013 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Let me start my review by saying that I loved my 2010 RX 350. Why haven't I read that the 2013 RX 350 has a much stiffer suspension and harder seats. Even my husband who doesn't care about comfort in car has noticed that the seats are hard. I leased the 2013 RX 350 non sport model. NON Sport and it has a very harsh bouncy ride. I so wish that I had not turned in my 2010 for this model.

Pleasantly Surprised
By sh4n on 10/08/12 10:37 AM (PDT)

2013 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Test-drove the audi q5, mercedes glk and rx350. I decided to got with the rx350 because it had an amazing feel to it, very luxurious. I had a rav4 (v4) prior to this, I used to average 10.8L/100km. In the rx I average 11.5L/100km, wow. I also felt like it was roomier than the q5 and glk. It cost me more than the german competitors and it was worth it. I really enjoy driving this car and if Lexus keeps their standards high I can see my self purchasing another one in 4 years. I got mine in Starlight Black Mica (the colour glows in the sun) with the saddle tan interior. I am loving this combination. The LEDs and new corporate grill make this car look much more sportier than before.

Enform
By narragansett on 10/01/12 15:38 PM (PDT)

2013 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The Lexus Emform suite is poorly designed and never should have been released. There are numerous bugs, the most annoying being the failure of Pandora to operate. Dealer had no answers or fix saying Lexus is working on the issues. It's fairly obvious that product/software testing was not adequate prior to releasing.

2013 moves ahead in design
By bob446 on 08/04/12 12:19 PM (PDT)

2013 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I traded for a 2013 as I really like the exterior styling changes and the new claret mica color. It reminds me of looking through a sparkling glass of California pinot noir. The interior is still as comfortable as the 2010-2012 versions, and the cabin is still as quiet. No change to the powertrain means the same peppy performance and smooth shifting A/T.

Another Class Act!
By lscalzo1389 on 06/22/12 12:23 PM (PDT)

2013 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

After turning in our 2010 lease a bit early, I bought a new 2013 RX 350. What a difference. The auto rides like on a cloud yet handles impeccably. There have been a number of refinements in the user interface which were all welcomed. Now there a buttons for everything as well as control from the redisigned and easier to use mouse. I like the apps which are useful especially Pandora. The mileage has been good as I am getting up to 24 mpg on the highway. Averaging about 21 mpg so far. All in all a great car and happy we bought another Lexus.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Lexus RX 350 Suv in VA is:

$154 per month*