Used 2013 Lexus RX 350 SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific RX 350 model:

Dream come true
By snowman22

2013 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Yes this RX350 is everything and more than I expected. What a vehicle. I truly can not think of anything that should be changed or improved upon. We just love everything about it. Dreams do come true-----

Everything

No,improvements needed. Perfect just the way it is.

Smooth ride?
By larouse

2013 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Have our 2013 Lexus RX 350 for about a month. It has all the bells and whistles. Over all, I am happy with the car so far. However, I do not agree with those who say it has a smooth ride. This car has a very stiff ride, and I can feel every bump on the road. Unless I am driving on a very smooth surface, the ride is bumpy. Also, I find the seats rather tough. We have a 2011 Honda Accord which is smoother than this car! Maybe, it has something to do with the bloody Dunlop tires. Can not tell about reliability yet.

Quiet cabin, quality interior, blue tooth, assist parking.

Improve the ride, make seats somewhat softer, more comfortable

Wow
By snowman22

2013 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Just picked up our new 2013 RX350 Monday. Only one word describes this auto. WOW. It is everything we expected and more.

Comfort,Style,beauty.

None. Auto is superb in all aspects.

AM RADIO PROBLEM
By casperhrf

2013 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Beautiful design, love it!, very nice ride, a little pricey but worthy, Only problem AM radio stations have static, took car to the dealer in West Kendall in Miami and was told they don't have a fix to the problem yet, Lexus is working on it, and that as soon as a fix is available they will contact me. Service and General Manager said this is a problem with the RX and the ES. Service dept tried to give me a 'closed' ticket and I demanded that the problem of the radio needed to be clearly stated on the service ticket and it should be treated as an 'open' ticket, they promise to follow up and contact me once a fix was available. I wrote to Lexus headquarter and stated the problem

Style, classy, love the ride and the size is perfect for a senior person, a joy to drive!

Fix the AM Radio static problem!

The best SUV on earth
By eddymwu

2013 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I just purchased my first Lexus a few days ago and it was the best decision that I had ever made. The vehicle is so comfortable and well built. The quality of the vehicle is absolutely outstanding. The interior is very well made and I really do not want to finish my driving! This vehicle has all the features. The vehicle is so quiet and I just love it. I am not sure about realiability yet, but my Toyota experience ( I used to own a 2002 Toyota Highlander) has been great. This will not be my last Lexus. I am sure that I will purchase another one in the near future. Eddy

LED light is so cool. It is a head turner! The blind spot monitor is a great feature. I do not have to turn my head anymore when I need to change lane. The quality of interior is next to none! It is so neat and well designed. Navigation system might need time to learn, but once I learn it then it becomes a great feature to have. Powerful engine! I love Lexus' 3.5 V6 Keyless Engine Start is great. No more key chains are hanging.

Simplify the navigation system a little bit more. I bet a lot of buyers might have trouble to set it up. I think Lexus should extend Sirrus satellite radio to one year service. 90 days trial period is too short.