2013 Lexus RX 350 SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RX 350 model:
Suggestions
By builder0524 on 06/23/14 08:02 AM (PDT)

2013 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Bought this RX350 in March 2013 and have 30,200 miles on. We got every option except radar and front window navigation. It is what we thought a Lexus should be. If there is a next time would go with Hybrid because of intown mileage. Am not convinced the 19" wheels are right for the car and would have liked to have had 18". The odometer shows consistently higher speed by about 3 or 4 miles than actual speed as measured by radar signs and when running a side-by-side with other 2013 SUV's.

Engaging the cruise control blanks out the dashboard display!
By harry102 on 03/20/14 10:41 AM (PDT)

2013 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I've been driving Lexus' LS's for over 20 from 400- 460's. When purchasing my new RX350, no one at Lexus informed me that there was a flaw when engaging the cruise control. When you engage the cruise control the display located on the dashboard above the speedometer goes blank other than the word SET, and does not re-appear unless: 1.You hit the brakes, which disengages the cruise control, or 2.You manually re-engage the display with the thumb control on the steering wheel, or 3.You turn the cruise control off. None of the LS's, IS's, ES's or GS's do this so it is an obvious flaw in manufacture. Lexus says you have to live with it. I wouldn't have bought it had I known up front.

2013 RX350 FWD fully loaded
By vchigurupati on 11/02/13 19:29 PM (PDT)

2013 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Bought a brand new RX 350 fully loaded on October 14, 2013. This is my first Lexus and have been a previous owner of several Toyotas like Camry, Venza and Yaris. While I like the vehicle in general I posted some of the improvements so that prospective buyers can be aware of some of the shortcomings and may want to wait for the completely redesigned 2015 model which should be out some time late in Fall 14.

Best choice I ever made
By snowman22 on 09/02/13 12:54 PM (PDT)

2013 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

From day one I knew I bought the vehicle I always wanted. Everything is perfect with this vehicle. Looks,Ride,Comfort,quiet,refined and safe. Also lots of storage and plenty of room to haul just about anything when the back seats are folded down. Just fantastic. Plus-- the re-sale value is there when your ready for another quality vehicle from Lexus.

Dream come true
By snowman22 on 08/10/13 06:00 AM (PDT)

2013 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Yes this RX350 is everything and more than I expected. What a vehicle. I truly can not think of anything that should be changed or improved upon. We just love everything about it. Dreams do come true-----

Smooth ride?
By larouse on 08/09/13 07:11 AM (PDT)

2013 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Have our 2013 Lexus RX 350 for about a month. It has all the bells and whistles. Over all, I am happy with the car so far. However, I do not agree with those who say it has a smooth ride. This car has a very stiff ride, and I can feel every bump on the road. Unless I am driving on a very smooth surface, the ride is bumpy. Also, I find the seats rather tough. We have a 2011 Honda Accord which is smoother than this car! Maybe, it has something to do with the bloody Dunlop tires. Can not tell about reliability yet.

Wow
By snowman22 on 07/25/13 05:14 AM (PDT)

2013 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Just picked up our new 2013 RX350 Monday. Only one word describes this auto. WOW. It is everything we expected and more.

AM RADIO PROBLEM
By casperhrf on 07/03/13 14:19 PM (PDT)

2013 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Beautiful design, love it!, very nice ride, a little pricey but worthy, Only problem AM radio stations have static, took car to the dealer in West Kendall in Miami and was told they don't have a fix to the problem yet, Lexus is working on it, and that as soon as a fix is available they will contact me. Service and General Manager said this is a problem with the RX and the ES. Service dept tried to give me a 'closed' ticket and I demanded that the problem of the radio needed to be clearly stated on the service ticket and it should be treated as an 'open' ticket, they promise to follow up and contact me once a fix was available. I wrote to Lexus headquarter and stated the problem

The best SUV on earth
By eddymwu on 06/18/13 12:55 PM (PDT)

2013 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I just purchased my first Lexus a few days ago and it was the best decision that I had ever made. The vehicle is so comfortable and well built. The quality of the vehicle is absolutely outstanding. The interior is very well made and I really do not want to finish my driving! This vehicle has all the features. The vehicle is so quiet and I just love it. I am not sure about realiability yet, but my Toyota experience ( I used to own a 2002 Toyota Highlander) has been great. This will not be my last Lexus. I am sure that I will purchase another one in the near future. Eddy

Had enough with noise in the cabin :(
By fs77 on 06/01/13 10:15 AM (PDT)

2013 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

First, let me be clear that I have nothing against the Lexus brand, they make great cars and my family love their cars. That past experience has holded me back till now to write anything negative about Lexus but here is what has happened. I replaced my two year old 3 series bmw with a 2013 Lexus RX350. Loved the vehicle, still do BUT I started hearing this very hard to notice (for anyone not sitting on the driver' seat) noise, it was coming from the left drive side seat belt column. On long trips and even shorter ones, a tiny bump or little wind will make the noise to be more constant and annoying. Long story short, I have taken the vehicle to Lexus service three times as of June 1st..

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Lexus RX 350 Suv in VA is:

$154 per month*