Used 2013 Lexus RX 350 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Lexus Rx-350 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RX 350 model:

Absolutely LOVE it.......
By Wind Hill

2013 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I just purchased my first Lexus a few days ago and it was the best decision that I had ever made. The vehicle is so comfortable and well built. The quality of the vehicle is absolutely outstanding. The interior is very well made & plush. This vehicle has all the features. The vehicle is so quiet and I just love it. I used to own a 2012 Cadillac and it was so uncomfortable and very noisy! This will not be my last Lexus. I am sure that I will purchase another one in the near future. Carrie

Favorite Features

Plush interior, VERY quiet.... All the bells & whistles. So many to describe.

Suggestions
By builder0524

2013 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Bought this RX350 in March 2013 and have 30,200 miles on. We got every option except radar and front window navigation. It is what we thought a Lexus should be. If there is a next time would go with Hybrid because of intown mileage. Am not convinced the 19" wheels are right for the car and would have liked to have had 18". The odometer shows consistently higher speed by about 3 or 4 miles than actual speed as measured by radar signs and when running a side-by-side with other 2013 SUV's.

Favorite Features

The adjustable front seat are outstanding and pay for themselves on road trips.

Suggested Improvements

After owning 4 Camry top of the lines went to Lexus RX 350 6cy for retirement. With the Navigation System option the compass on the rear view mirror is not available and I miss being able to glance and see directions expecially when dring in new areas. Unless you keep navigation screen on at all times you do not have the compass. Miss the sunglass holder from roof location spot with Camry: got spoiled being able to reach up and there they were. There is a rattle with the rear luggage cover behind rear seat. Have tried several things but haven't found good solution yet.

Engaging the cruise control blanks out the dashboard display!
By harry102

2013 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I've been driving Lexus' LS's for over 20 from 400- 460's. When purchasing my new RX350, no one at Lexus informed me that there was a flaw when engaging the cruise control. When you engage the cruise control the display located on the dashboard above the speedometer goes blank other than the word SET, and does not re-appear unless: 1.You hit the brakes, which disengages the cruise control, or 2.You manually re-engage the display with the thumb control on the steering wheel, or 3.You turn the cruise control off. None of the LS's, IS's, ES's or GS's do this so it is an obvious flaw in manufacture. Lexus says you have to live with it. I wouldn't have bought it had I known up front.

Suggested Improvements

Inform your customers before you buy a vehicle that it has a flaw.

2013 RX350 FWD fully loaded
By vchigurupati

2013 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Bought a brand new RX 350 fully loaded on October 14, 2013. This is my first Lexus and have been a previous owner of several Toyotas like Camry, Venza and Yaris. While I like the vehicle in general I posted some of the improvements so that prospective buyers can be aware of some of the shortcomings and may want to wait for the completely redesigned 2015 model which should be out some time late in Fall 14.

Favorite Features

Blind spot monitors and Parking sensors Ease of Bluetooth audio streaming in pandora Value for money Reliability and resale value

Suggested Improvements

Power lift gate should have adjustable height. I am surprised that it is not available as 2014 RAV4 offers that feature The side mirrors should fold down when the car is in reverse. Venza has this feature The backup camera should offer more alternative views and also the guidelines that move as per the steering wheel. The center cup holders have cheap plastic divider picked straight out of 2012 Camry! There are no sunglass holders in this vehicle! There is no way to sync the temperatures in dual zone climate control. The USB connection should be moved to more convenient location from deep inside center armrest. Offer Panoramic moonroof option Improve the gas mileage.

Best choice I ever made
By snowman22

2013 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

From day one I knew I bought the vehicle I always wanted. Everything is perfect with this vehicle. Looks,Ride,Comfort,quiet,refined and safe. Also lots of storage and plenty of room to haul just about anything when the back seats are folded down. Just fantastic. Plus-- the re-sale value is there when your ready for another quality vehicle from Lexus.

Favorite Features

Everything

Suggested Improvements

None---perfect the way it is.