2012 Lexus RX 350 Consumer Review: 2012 RX 350

2012 Lexus RX 350 - Consumer Review

2012 RX 350
By desiree3 on

2012 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I vowed to never buy another car brand new, I drive a lot and it just made since to trade in my car for a new one.
I was so in love with my first 350 that I new I would stick with this car.
The upgrade has been very accomodating, I still feel like im driving my other car, the upgrades are perfect but not overbearing.
I would recommend this vehicle anytime

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review
By ajs122
on 02/12/12 09:18 AM (PST)

I have the 2012 base model with towing package. this is my 5th RX. It's built like a vault, solid, turns on a dime, feels much bigger and a serious upgrade from previous models and they were pretty good. that said, you have to remember that this car has the towing package. it has much more grunt or power from a dead stop and almost sounds like a hot rod. perhaps the gearing is lower? there is more weight on the front end because of the transmission cooler and larger raditator. our road surfaces are made of concrete so the ride can be jaring at times especially during cold weather. it rides more like a pregent mustang than a lexus. thats not a bad thing, just understand before you buy. still the most for your money and you can't beat that residual at the end of your lease.