Used 2012 Lexus RX 350 Base Consumer Reviews - 9 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific RX 350 model:

My Baby #3
By Kara

2012 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

They will love the feel of the steering wheel as well as how sharply this car can be turned in a narrow space.

Top Rated Safety Pick
By Donna Serio

2012 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This vehicle was my 3rd Lexus and second RX. It is a very dependable car and I haven't had any problems other than unreliable Bluetooth connections. The dealer says it's the phone, Apple says it's the vehicle. I can connect and stay connected everywhere else so I'm blaming the vehicle. That's my only problem and it's intermittent so you know how that goes.

Not already!!
By melody Kennedy

2012 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The 2012 Lexus RX 350 lived for 2 years in California before I bought it and brought it to Arizona. I have had is a couple of years . I bought a Lexus because my Camry was virtually repair free year after year. I kept that gem for 10 years. Today , at barely 4 years of age the car has a radiator leak problem. Apparently the parts are made from plastic and in the heat,,, yes it is hot here, the plastic breaks down and we have a leak. Apparently to fix this requires that the whole bumper has to come off resulting in at least 5 hours of work and over $500 just for the labor. I was stunned! Please do not tell me that every 4 years I am going to have to have the radiator fixed or repaired. This is for us a major financial issue and one I think people should know about.

white pearl
By S Maxsom

2012 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Comfortable, easy to drive, easy to get in and out of. Easy to get things out of back. I bought the car, my 4th, with my 85 year-old mother in mind. It is easy for her to get in and out of.

Our 3rd Lexus RX 350
By KC

2012 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Have owned 3 RX 350s - all AWD and all with Navigation. A 2004, 2007 and a 2012. The 2012 model is our favorite in many ways - but all have been 100% trouble free. The snow control - part of the AWD system is amazing.