2011 Lexus RX 350 Consumer Review: Previous RX Owners Might Be Di

2011 Lexus RX 350 - Consumer Review

Previous RX Owners Might Be Dissapointed
By maggiemae1 on

2011 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I traded in my 2002 RX with over 130,000 and I0,000 miles and I miss it. Previous RX owners might want to spend a weekend with this car before making a decision. My main complaint is the poorly designed interior. When you can't fit your owners manual in the glove compartment - poor design. When you have to take your eyes off the road to turn on the seat heater - poor design. The driver has to reach behind to get something out of the storage compartment. The list goes on. Feel the weight of the glove compartment door or the weight of the carpet - they don't come close to previous models. This is my third Lexus in ten years, I feel let down by a friend. They can do better than this.

Great acceleration and fun to drive. I love the adaptive front lighting system.

Loyal Lexus owners expect the same luxurious feel in their new autos that they experienced in their past cars. Darker floor carpeting and heavier weight carpet for those of us in the northeast. Backlighting for the garage openers.