2011 Lexus RX 350 SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RX 350 model:
Previous RX Owners Might Be Dissapointed
By maggiemae1 on 12/19/10 02:07 AM (PST)

2011 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I traded in my 2002 RX with over 130,000 and I0,000 miles and I miss it. Previous RX owners might want to spend a weekend with this car before making a decision. My main complaint is the poorly designed interior. When you can't fit your owners manual in the glove compartment - poor design. When you have to take your eyes off the road to turn on the seat heater - poor design. The driver has to reach behind to get something out of the storage compartment. The list goes on. Feel the weight of the glove compartment door or the weight of the carpet - they don't come close to previous models. This is my third Lexus in ten years, I feel let down by a friend. They can do better than this.

My 4th RX SUV
By Paulie on 11/15/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Lexus has done it again. This model(3rd generation) is the fastest yet. Has it's legendary smooth ride and I love the key less features. The bluetooth works well. So far my fuel mileage is not as good as my 2009, but I expect this to improve.There are other less expensive SUVs, but the feel of a Lexus can't be beat.

Love it
By G.Sohi on 10/26/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

My First Lexus , I have this Suv for almost a month, I absolutely love it. Very quite, pure luxury, Love the Navigation with mouse, Bluetooth, the style and the performance.

Love it.
By Sohi on 10/14/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I just picked Lexus RX 350 touring package 2 weeks ago and I am loving it. Fun to drive, the navigation, the back up camera and the interior is awesome.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Lexus RX 350 Suv in WA is:

$176 per month*