2011 Lexus RX 350 SUV Consumer Reviews 2

2011 Lexus RX 350 SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RX 350 model:
Feeling of Disappointment.
By barcelonafcfan on 03/03/11 12:56 PM (PST)

2011 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Having some experience with Toyota (used to work for the company), I'm pretty familiar with their technology and at the same time must say that I'm disapointed. Me and my wife bouhgt the car fully loaded with the tow package and after 1300 miles the transmission went out, wow that was a shock to me. Please don't get me wrong, I still think it is a great car but for over $40K I expect a lot more. Of course it doesn't happen every day with Lexus products but when it does happen to you I'm sure all of us would have doubts. The drive is OK, but if you are for more sporty style of driving go with the German car, mainly Audi Q5 which I drove and it blew me away, it's handling and resposivness.

LACK OF CUBBIES
By bff on 01/05/11 20:14 PM (PST)

2011 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Where do you put your stuff in this car? No place for pens, note pads, etc. for the driver. The storage in the center console is very difficult to access. And the cell phone charger set-up!!! That has GOT to be improved.

ARCHAIC NAV SYSTEM
By mnorth509 on 01/02/11 14:13 PM (PST)

2011 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

First of all, why hasn't Edmunds talked about the archaic nav/radio system in any of their reviews???? I come from the world of Ford/Sirius/SYNC and I was shocked when I realized how old-fashioned the Lexus system is. Yes, I know, I should have kept it for a weekend to discover what a terrible system it is - but I listened to friends who were already Lexus owners, and I read Edmunds reviews and NO ONE told me!!! Have these people never driver another brand of car? You have to jump to two screens to see the title of a song, and then jump BACK to get to the next channel. No color, no logos, just plain old letters that are truncated - you don't even see the whole song title.

Previous RX Owners Might Be Dissapointed
By maggiemae1 on 12/19/10 02:07 AM (PST)

2011 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I traded in my 2002 RX with over 130,000 and I0,000 miles and I miss it. Previous RX owners might want to spend a weekend with this car before making a decision. My main complaint is the poorly designed interior. When you can't fit your owners manual in the glove compartment - poor design. When you have to take your eyes off the road to turn on the seat heater - poor design. The driver has to reach behind to get something out of the storage compartment. The list goes on. Feel the weight of the glove compartment door or the weight of the carpet - they don't come close to previous models. This is my third Lexus in ten years, I feel let down by a friend. They can do better than this.

My 4th RX SUV
By Paulie on 11/15/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Lexus has done it again. This model(3rd generation) is the fastest yet. Has it's legendary smooth ride and I love the key less features. The bluetooth works well. So far my fuel mileage is not as good as my 2009, but I expect this to improve.There are other less expensive SUVs, but the feel of a Lexus can't be beat.

Love it
By G.Sohi on 10/26/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

My First Lexus , I have this Suv for almost a month, I absolutely love it. Very quite, pure luxury, Love the Navigation with mouse, Bluetooth, the style and the performance.

Love it.
By Sohi on 10/14/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I just picked Lexus RX 350 touring package 2 weeks ago and I am loving it. Fun to drive, the navigation, the back up camera and the interior is awesome.