2011 Lexus RX 350 SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RX 350 model:
Should buy MDX F/L , biger, better design in side,
By jamgari on 07/31/11 23:22 PM (PDT)

2011 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Like all cars there is a good thinks and not good ones. in this model i can say Lexus could do more inside of the car, design is so cheap with dashboard , at least Lexus should remove that ugly grey color of metal look. under arm glove department is so uncofy to reach since some [violative content deleted] designer decided to open it only half way, u have to open it with right hand and get what u want with left. plus space under ur right foot is for what? cant freaking reach it anyway.

LACK OF CUBBIES
By bff on 01/05/11 20:14 PM (PST)

2011 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Where do you put your stuff in this car? No place for pens, note pads, etc. for the driver. The storage in the center console is very difficult to access. And the cell phone charger set-up!!! That has GOT to be improved.

ARCHAIC NAV SYSTEM
By mnorth509 on 01/02/11 14:13 PM (PST)

2011 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

First of all, why hasn't Edmunds talked about the archaic nav/radio system in any of their reviews???? I come from the world of Ford/Sirius/SYNC and I was shocked when I realized how old-fashioned the Lexus system is. Yes, I know, I should have kept it for a weekend to discover what a terrible system it is - but I listened to friends who were already Lexus owners, and I read Edmunds reviews and NO ONE told me!!! Have these people never driver another brand of car? You have to jump to two screens to see the title of a song, and then jump BACK to get to the next channel. No color, no logos, just plain old letters that are truncated - you don't even see the whole song title.

My 4th RX SUV
By Paulie on 11/15/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Lexus has done it again. This model(3rd generation) is the fastest yet. Has it's legendary smooth ride and I love the key less features. The bluetooth works well. So far my fuel mileage is not as good as my 2009, but I expect this to improve.There are other less expensive SUVs, but the feel of a Lexus can't be beat.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Lexus RX 350 Suv in WA is:

$176 per month*