2011 Lexus RX 350 SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RX 350 model:
Disappointing
By simsim_23341 on 05/21/14 08:35 AM (PDT)

2011 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I had high hopes for this vehicle but sadly it didn't deliver. It's built like a toy. Never again.

Smart key not very smart
By pawilliams on 08/04/11 10:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I just purchased the 2011 RX350 and I love it even after driving Mercedes sedans for the last 8 years the transition was easy. It's fun to drive, I like the space and it still has the feel of a luxury vehicle. The problem, my smart key is not very smart. You should be able to lock and unlock doors and start the car with just a touch or the hand or push of your finger. NOT!! My new RX350 has now been at the dealer for the same amount of time that it was physically in my possession. They keep saying, "the corporate office is working on a solution".

Should buy MDX F/L , biger, better design in side,
By jamgari on 07/31/11 23:22 PM (PDT)

2011 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Like all cars there is a good thinks and not good ones. in this model i can say Lexus could do more inside of the car, design is so cheap with dashboard , at least Lexus should remove that ugly grey color of metal look. under arm glove department is so uncofy to reach since some [violative content deleted] designer decided to open it only half way, u have to open it with right hand and get what u want with left. plus space under ur right foot is for what? cant freaking reach it anyway.

Amazing automobile
By dcmachead on 07/07/11 12:02 PM (PDT)

2011 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The RX 350 is a very well thought out car and quality is evident throughout. The interior is sophisticated without "trying too hard". We got the AWD with navigation, comfort, premium, and tow prep package. The seat ventilation is wonderful in the summer time. I'm also in love with the proximity key and the personalization settings of the vehicle. The navigation takes some getting used to, but the hard drive-based navigation is a lot snappier than portable units and DVD-based Nav I've used on other vehicles. Passenger and driver comfort are amazing. There's plenty of room for 5 people, though I miss the 3rd row seating of my Honda Pilot.

Follow Up Of November Purchase of RX350
By maggiemae1 on 06/22/11 22:13 PM (PDT)

2011 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Since my initial review, the following has happened to my RX350. Passenger side window did not work and had to have the entire motor and electrical replaced. My bumper has popped off the body of the car not once, but twice. I have to have a new bumper ordered, painted and installed on a car with less than 10,000 miles. The caps on the windshield wipers have had to be replaced. I can't believe Lexus put its badge on this dog. Unfortunately I own this vehicle.

Slightly Disappointed but Good Overall
By kpetree on 06/03/11 13:06 PM (PDT)

2011 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I previously owned a 2004 RX330 and I wish I'd have kept it. The older Lexus models felt to have some personality, these new ones dont, they're like appliances. The RX is a nice place to be however, it's one of the most comfortable riding cars I've ever been in. But that's not enough to make up for its shortfalls.

Everything is great except the gas mileage
By sid_arora on 05/16/11 09:57 AM (PDT)

2011 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

As it has been mentioned in other reviews that car is great. I love the feeling of a plush ride. One biggest complaint is that dealer didn't offer to sell the Hybrid version of this car as i am really not happy with the gas mileage. In year 2011, getting 18 mpg when the gasoline is costing close to $4 per gallon. It is really taking the fun out of driving this gas guzzler. I really suggest Lexus should stop selling this SUV and only sell the hybrid version of this car. On a hindsight i am guilt of not purchasing the hybrid. Thanks.

new vs. old
By busseyky on 03/13/11 09:52 AM (PDT)

2011 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

the 2010 rx is not as driver friendly as the older models. I should have spent a few dollars on my "99 with 150k miles and kept it

Feeling of Disappointment.
By barcelonafcfan on 03/03/11 12:56 PM (PST)

2011 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Having some experience with Toyota (used to work for the company), I'm pretty familiar with their technology and at the same time must say that I'm disapointed. Me and my wife bouhgt the car fully loaded with the tow package and after 1300 miles the transmission went out, wow that was a shock to me. Please don't get me wrong, I still think it is a great car but for over $40K I expect a lot more. Of course it doesn't happen every day with Lexus products but when it does happen to you I'm sure all of us would have doubts. The drive is OK, but if you are for more sporty style of driving go with the German car, mainly Audi Q5 which I drove and it blew me away, it's handling and resposivness.

LACK OF CUBBIES
By bff on 01/05/11 20:14 PM (PST)

2011 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Where do you put your stuff in this car? No place for pens, note pads, etc. for the driver. The storage in the center console is very difficult to access. And the cell phone charger set-up!!! That has GOT to be improved.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Lexus RX 350 Suv in VA is:

$126 per month*