2010 Lexus RX 350 Consumer Review: RX350 Quality Declined

2010 Lexus RX 350 - Consumer Review

RX350 Quality Declined
By c2008 on

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

My almost brand new 2009 RX350 was damaged in an accident so I replaced it with the new 2010 RX350. Because I loved my 2009 RX so much I really did not think any other options and did not pay much attention during a quick test drive of the 2010 model. As soon as I got this new vehicle, I realized that this is not the same RX anymore. The engine is so much more noisy, the transmission is not as smooth as the old model and the ride is simply not as comfortable as the old one. If you have an old RX350, you will know that the new one is not as well built as it used to be. I absolutely regret buying the new model. If you have an old RX350, don't replace it with the new one.

Modern exterior design. Seat cooling.

Improve fuel economy (worse than old model). Luggage cover (bad design causes rattling sound and I am waiting to get a fix). Bad design between the front row seats. But the number one improvement should be BUILD QUALITY!!!