Problem with loose right front bumper
By Cal on
2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
After a few weeks, I noticed that part of the right front bumper was sticking out and up. I found out that it was loose. The left side is OK. I took it back to Crown Lexus of Ontario, CA whose service rep said that they know about the problem. I was given a similar vehicle and I noticed that it has the same problem. When I picked my RX350 up, it had the same problem. They told me to drive it until Lexus can find a better solution to just installing a "bracket". I am still waiting for them to fix the problem. Check your 2010 RX350. It proabably has the same problem.
Favorite Features
The options:Turning headlights when you turn, motorized rear door, auto- shutoff of high beams.
Suggested Improvements
Give the driver the choice of turning off the auto dimming rear and side view mirrors, tilt the side view mirrors more downward, relocate the parking brake pedal, give the driver the ability to turn off the Eco indicator--it is very annoying when it turns off and on.
By luckystar421
on 01/04/11 10:01 AM (PST)

So weird ... I just noticed my right front bumper at the top corner is sticking out too. I will notify Lexus Mission Viejo of this issue the next time I am in ... although I am not too happy with them lately.