Nice Luxury SUV
By TXGAL on
2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
I have owned my RX for one month now. I have had no mechanical issues at all. The car rides very smooth on the road. You cannot even hear it running when inside the car. Mileage is not that great but then I already knew that when I did my research. Big change to go from a key start function to an electronic key fob and you just press the Engine Start button. Neat feature - just took some time to get use to. I purchased the Luxury package in Silver (Tungsten Pearl) with the wood grain wheel. Very happy with my car. Just a few plastic pieces on outside like the shark fin part and the bumpers. Didn't expect so much plastic for the price of the car.
Favorite Features
Engine Start button, BlueTooth/cell phone capability (love this feature),cooled seats (only had heated before), MP3 capability to listen to music.
Suggested Improvements
The center console needs to be totally redesigned. Lexus did fix the problem with the power outlet and needing extra length to reach down there but the whole design of the console is not user friendly. Would be nice to have a sunglass holder but am using the side door pocket for that.