2010 Lexus RX 350 Consumer Review: Much Better

2010 Lexus RX 350 - Consumer Review

Base 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic)

Much Better
By Dr. S. on

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I owned the 2007 RX 350. In this new one there is less wood but more tech. The remote mouse is great, navigation much improved, sound system improved. The bluetooth is improved. People can now actually hear me when driving on the highway. Actually all the tech is fun to use. I drive a lot of miles so I find the ride more smooth slightly and so I am less tired. The cool seats work better if you change the A/C mode to up and down instead of auto and reduce lumbar support. I just wish they had the luxury package available that includes thigh extenders. They should have also included door sensor in back door like the other Lexus cars. But the new button to lock the doors is cool.

Easy to change car settings from the screen. All the tech is nice. Cool seats work great if you take my suggestion above. Remote start is a nice additional feature even though it is not the best since it cuts off when you open the door.

The tailgate should have been auto when you hit the button on the back instead of only manual. Before you could change this setting.