2010 Lexus RX 350 Consumer Review: Lexus problems

2010 Lexus RX 350 - Consumer Review

Lexus problems
By woodywood on

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

After driving two Lexus RX models and after walking away from two major accidents we purchased a 2010 Rx 350. We have the same problem with the bumper pulling loose. We had the same problem with a 2010 hs250h that we found had double back tape applied to hold it in place. All I can say is whats up Lexus ? If I want a car that is taped together . I think I can find one at a dump. I expect better than this from a company that says it takes pride in its quality.

All in all I like the 2010 features with park assist and I like the mouse and navigation system.

Need improvements to make sure parts fit properly without tape being needed to hold body parts on.
By ac_carlo
on 08/22/14 15:47 PM (PDT)

I had the same bumper problem. The dealer put new clamps on but a month later, same problem. So I went in to complain. To my surprise, they replaced the bumper at no cost. THAT is what a superior dealer would do. Go back and tell them. And next time, I would buy somewhere else. Also, if you are not getting anywhere with the dealer people, just call the toll-free Toyota CS people; once, I had a problem with not getting new tags, and a wiseguy finance person (not the same dealership) who would not return my calls. The CS person called the sales guy with me on the line. Tags arrived by FedEx next day. They DO NOT want trouble with the Toyota complaint line people.