Jerky Auto Shift
By Jerky Auto Shifting? on
2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
I love this vehicle. I replaced a 2001 RX 300 with this model because the Lexus RX had been so reliable and low maintenance. I love this vehicle (hate the location of cable plugs), but am worried that I have had the vehicle just over a month and having issues with auto shifting while in Drive. With in town driving, sometimes when I press the gas coming from a stop, it takes a second to do anything and then it revs the RPM with a quick jerk as it if is auto shifting. Other times when coming to a stop it jerks as if a rough down shift. So frustrating because I love the vehicle! Anyone else having this problem?
Favorite Features
Everything but the shift issues. For those complaining of wind noise, turn your seat cooler/heater off. I thought I had a window open when it was actually the fan that blows the seat cooler! Turned it off and it was silent. Took me a few days to figure it out! Love the technology.
Suggested Improvements
Location of the cable plugs a little higher and more visible would be nice, but like that you can hide the cables. Microphone closer to drive would be nice. Callers routinely say, "Sounds like you're in a cave!"