Good choice on my first luxury car
By Kevinmlexus on
2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
Shopped the major brands, but the RX350 came up on top on everything. Love the center console control system for NAV, audio, etc. My right arm sits comfortably without the need for armrest. Very quiet and comfortable ride to the point where I don't feel I'm going as fast as I am. Love the fact that power is buried in the center console: I just want to set up everything, hide it in the box and then hit the road. Adaptive headlights are very cool, especially noticeable on my first ride on a narrow, winding country road at night.
Favorite Features
Great leather seats, excellent voice recognition system, adaptive headlights, quiet cabin/engine noise, placement of display at steering wheel/center console/NAV screen. Nice spot under the center console for the 10 lb owners manuals without having to put it in the roomy glove compartment.
Suggested Improvements
Fix the iPod on-screen Interface! It auto-selects whatever is at the top of the list when you scroll, doesn't recognize chapters within audio books, speed of scrolling through items could be better. (understand they've gotten lots of complaints and are working on a software upgrade for this)