First Lexus - Great Upgrade from Sienna
By Glenn on
2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
Upgraded our beat-up 2000 Sienna to a brand new 2010 RX350. Totally thrilled! Smooth and powerful, luxurious, solid. My wife and I fight to see who gets to drive it. The RX350 was not a fait accompli for us - we strongly considered a traditional sedan. But in retrospect I think it's the perfect size, super roomy and comfortable, with a sedan feel but with the very useful hatchback. Strongly suggest getting Lexus-branded black rubber mats from the dealer for the "trunk" area. Glad we did that, they look & fit great. After letting our toddlers trash the minivan, we're looking forward to our slightly older kids taking care of this car!
Favorite Features
V6 power; Lexus fit & finish; heated/cooled leather seats; Bluetooth phone/iPod connections; cool blue backlighting on dashboard; push-button rear open/close; dash tells you how many miles til next fill-up; keyless entry/ignition.
Suggested Improvements
Non-nav display only shows 10 characters for XM station display (I've seen 16 in other cars); only realized after purchase that our package didn't include an AC adapter for the back seat (odd - seems so easy?); Bluetooth setup menu ridiculously complex (god, can't any automaker simplify this?).