2010 Lexus RX 350 Consumer Review: Fine Product

2010 Lexus RX 350 SUV - Consumer Review

Fine Product
By Don on

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We purchased the 2010 RX350 as a replacement for a Volvo XC Wagon, which was a maintenance disaster. We've had one previous Lexus. I concur with many who state they don't understand the negative comments. There is little I find fault with in this vehicle. The seats are firm, comfortable on long rides, and cooled. The handling is solid, with excellent steering response. Quality throughout exceeded what I noticed in BMW and Acura SUVs. As for gas mileage, given engine size and performance, I'm pleased, averaging 22.5 after 10,000 miles. We did not opt for the nav system, as I couldn't justify the added cost over a plug-in GPS.

Quality interior, first rate comfortable seating, firm steering response, increased cargo space over previous models, on demand AWD.

Center console electronic hookups, which could be placed higher up in the console, in clear view; driver's side cup holder, which is too small, and which should be converted into a spare change holder.