2010 Lexus RX 350 Consumer Review: Feel the LUV in my new SUV!

2010 Lexus RX 350 SUV - Consumer Review

Feel the LUV in my new SUV!
By Michelle L. on

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is my 1st experience driving a Lexus and I do not regret my choice. The day I picked up the car it was spotless clean and an absolute beauty. It drives with an heir of elegance and has an impressive pick up when you need to move! It is spacious and roomy, handles curves very well, headlights are awesome. The alleged "engine noise" is minimal and not as bad as others claim. I actually like all of the interior features but wholeheartedly agree that the position of the outlets is plain inconvenient. The fact that you can't use the nav while in motion isn't a problem if you have the destination assist feature.

Nav sys is awesome and I actually prefer it to my Garmin. I use the driver side cupholder to store coins. Installed full wood grain package and it really makes the interior "pop." Lexus' top safety ratings makes car insurance very affordable. Really too many favorites to list. Handsfree calling A+

Place the USB and cell charger outlets in a more convenient spot. Cell charger doesn't work if car is off. Something needs to happen to increase gas mileage...real gas guzzler. Seats are a bit hard even if you have a "healthy bottom." 1st scheduled maintenance @ 1K miles or first 30 days too soon.