Fabulous ride
By Tony on
2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
I've been driving a Mercedes ML350 which I've loved and have honestly always disliked the soft look of the Lexus RX. Always considered it an SUV for soccer moms. However, after test driving the 2010 RX350 I was so impressed with the acceleration, smoothness and overall quietness and quality, I went back to Mercedes to test drive the 2009 ML350 and it drove like a truck in comparison. I am now a very happy owner of the 2010 RX350. Yes, it still lacks visual muscle in terms of exterior design with Lexus obviously not wanting to scare off the soccer mom fan base. The dash is somewhat confusing and not the prettiest but the mouse navigation is terrific and the ride is just plain fabulous.
Favorite Features
Plush ride, great handling, real wood steering wheel, all leather interior, large 8" screen and crystal clear rear-view camera. Cool computer-like navigation with mouse. Keyless start is very cool and the remote starter is a great option. Also love the climate-controlled seats.
Suggested Improvements
The dash is quirky, oddly asymmetrical and lacks design aesthetics. Buttons and knobs too small and too close. Glove a little plasticky. Climate controls a little too small. Overall, a few more added inches in all departments, especially headroom, would be very welcome.