2010 Lexus RX 350 Consumer Review: Enjoying my new Lexus RX 350

2010 Lexus RX 350 SUV - Consumer Review

Enjoying my new Lexus RX 350
By Jen on

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is my 1st Lexus. I had been an Acura driver for 15 years & still love the brand. However, I craved something different & the RX 350 caught my attention. I love the cabin space, the power tail gate & the overall feel. Comparing this to my previous Acura RDX, the RX350 doesn't have as much power as I expected. I don't like the quality of the material on the console & near the radio. I definitely expected higher quality from Lexus. The power & usb plugs inside the console are HORRIBLE! Who ever designed this should be fired -- really, it is that bad! I have run the cables through, but occasionally the phone charger falls in & I have to take out all the items in the console. Gas is ok.

Power tail gate, comfortable seating, electronic key, keyless entry and exit, shifter location, back seats tilt, roomy and spacious cabin, bluetooth technology (better than Acura), memory seating.

Sunglass holder should be standard, usb & power outlets need better access, quality of material in console, radio area, the knobs for the heated/ventilated seats all need to improve, more power, better standard radio, screen where nav goes needs some color and passenger a/c controls are oddly placed