2010 Lexus RX 350 Consumer Review: diehard jeep fan who crossed o

2010 Lexus RX 350 - Consumer Review

Base 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 AWD 6-speed Automatic)

diehard jeep fan who crossed over
By grandma16 on

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

After only driving the Jeep Grand Cherokee for 25 plus years we decided on the Lexus RX 350 because it's a beautiful looking car and we wanted something different. I keep looking in the reviews to see does anyone else have the same complaint as us.......the drivers seat sits way too low. Visibility is terrible. Thank goodness we got the navigation which shows whats behind you when backing up.When the drivers window is rolled down and you put your arm out,your arm has to rest on an upward angle. I saw someone state they had an accident,no wonder! It really makes me nervous on the highway. True,I am short but my husband who is 6 foot says the same thing.

The navigation system is awesome,very easy to use and the seat adjustments are easy as well. I like the power lift hatch but you should be able to open when approaching the car as well.

You would think by now someone in design would catch on to the fact that the front seats sit way too low even on highest adjustment. My sister and friend have also complained about poor visibility with the RX 350. I also worry about if the battery goes dead on that remote key entry. I think I'll have them change that frequently when serviced.