Definitely worth a look
By CC on
2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
I'm a first-time Lexus owner. I traded my Honda Ridgeline pickup for a 2010 Lexus RX350 crossover as I was looking for something smaller that had plenty of cargo space plus the AWD capability for Colorado snowstorms. I must say I am quite impressed. I was seriously torn between the RX350 and the Volvo XC60, but the Lexus won out when I test drove both (3 times) and found the Lexus had more hip/shoulder room for my 6'2" frame, yet was very easy to load and enter/exit for my 5'0" wife. I believe the RX350 is built on a Toyota Camry frame, which gives it a great smooth ride that doesn't have that stiff "truck" ride that some SUV's have. So far, MPG are 23-24 after one tank of 87 octane.
Favorite Features
Smooth car-like ride; Responsive off the line; The AWD has already proven itself in Colorado snow; Lots of shoulder/hip room for bigger drivers; MPG match EPA standard; Controls are easy to use while driving; Plenty of cargo room; Integrated bluetooth easy to use; High quality of build is obvious
Suggested Improvements
Homelink and sunroof buttons should be backlit; Hybrid didn't seem to provide that quick pickup off the line like the gas-only model did. A few extra MPG's on the hybrid may not justify the extra $$. At this point, not many negatives about this car. Consider this car when shopping for a crossover.