2010 Lexus RX 350 3.5L V6 AWD 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Best RX to date

2010 Lexus RX 350 SUV - Consumer Review

Best RX to date
By RX350 on

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Coming from 2005 RX; I had compared with 2009 MDX, 2009 Veracurz, 2009 ML350, 2009 MKX. 2010 RX350 was best for what I/wife needed. AWD. Gen 6 Navigation, adoptive headlights, comfortable drive [standard 18’s], and perfect size [not too big or small] were primary reasons for the purchase. 2010 RX is noticeably improved in reduction of noise from both wind and road. Power and gas mileage is probably best in class as I have averaged 20 in mix driving. And suspension is not too hard or soft and it is perfectly tuned for what I want. Steering is another huge improvement over the 2005 and it is no longer “light” but has little more feel.

Favorite Features

Gen 6 navigation beats all knob controlled navigations from other makers. Ride quality and sound control. Perfectly sized for what we need. Cool/heat seats. Back and side design.

Suggested Improvements

Light on overhead console. Toxic plastic smell during first week. Smell was so bad the first week we had to drive with windows open with A/C. Full size spare should be standard on all AWD.