Used 2010 Lexus RX 350 SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific RX 350 model:

Bumper defect
By Marc

2010 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Several problems with my wife's car. First, the front right bumper pops out since the car was new. The dealership says we damaged it, but we didn't. Access to the charger is difficult if not impossible. Controls for seat heaters are difficult to access. Changing the tirp computer is impossible while driving because the controls are obscured by the steering wheel. Also, the general quality of materials is poor, easily scratched with normal use. For instance, the plastic trim in rear hatch scratches easily if brushed with objects placed into the car. After a short while, there are many scratches and abrasions appearing. Materials less durable than BMW or Land Rover.

Dealership should recognize problems common in their cars, and offer to fix them, rather than blame the owner, i.e. our front bumper issue.

In Love
By my name?? Marty

2010 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Only have for one week now, but feel compelled to relate how wonderful this vehicle is so far. Don't understand some of the negative reviews. It's a dream to drive with some fun installed. Was worried it would be same old same old, since this is my fourth rx. I miss the side moldings and extra storage in trunk of the '08. But the technology with the mouse pad, nav, etc., is useful and fun. But not for those looking for simple. Takes getting used to.

Ride, looks, technology and pretty much everything.

Somehow work in some side protection. Also need more than two fobs and some wallet key security just in case fob is lost or broken. The '08 had a neat wallet key and chip within the car. Your totally stranded without it. Road service can't start this car.

First and probably last
By David Moore

2010 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I bought this car fully loaded. I would not consider the stereo system to be premium. I feel the car leans too much on turns. On a highway, you can feel every bump in the road and I feel the ride is jittery and tosses you from left to right as you travel. Too much engine noise when car downshifts. Not expected in a luxury car.

Ease of use for Nav, phone and sat radio

Improve ride and engine noise

Excelent SUV
By Alex

2010 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I've had the car so far for about 3 month and put on about 3500 mi, switched from the MDX to RX. Absolutely love the car, very comfortable interior, great stereo, very responsive engine. Great body shape. At first I thought I'd miss an extra room that I had in the MDX via 3rd row, but not really, I actually like that it is a bit smaller. The interior noise is practically nonexistent. Already trying to convince the wife to also switch to the Lexus

Comfy heated/cooled seats, XM, shape, very responsive engine, power lift gate, rear view camera, sunroof, roof racks, blue tooth, ipod connect and on steering controls

The paint around the car seams to get scratches a lot easier then other cars I have owned in the passed, the interior door panel also get visible scratches much easier. Also it would be great to improve on the MPG, I only get 17.2 mpg in the city

Flying low
By peterpal

2010 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Just purchased my new Rx350 and I'm glad i did! It's smooth and quiet goes over bumps like butter. I considered other Lux brands Like BMW and Cadillac, no comparison between them. Not that the other ones were "Bad" I just prefer the ride and the quiet of the Lexus. It's like being at 40,000 feet in a jet, smooth!

Xm radio, Navigation and Blue tooth.

could use a tad more wood in spots, and a little more creativeness with the shifter. Other than that, everybody' fine!