2010 Lexus RX 350 SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RX 350 model:
First Impressions
By johnnieeve on 03/09/10 13:05 PM (PST)

2010 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We traded an ES-350 for the RX. Mostly positive results. Smoother, quieter ride with limited wind and road noise. Hitting some potholes will generate a quick rattle or two, but that's it. Comfortable seats, Recessed Nav screen at eye level and mouse controller a good plus, helps for safe driving. Interior storage much improved, including a cubby area under the center console. Mixed driving gets just shy of 22 MPG using 89 Octane. Plugins a bit awkward in lower console, but that location helps keep the cords hidden and out of sight when not in use. Neither our ES or Limited Avalon before that had side moldings, so no biggie for us. We are enjoying the car.

Nice Luxury SUV
By rbnabr on 02/22/10 07:29 AM (PST)

2010 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is the second luxury SUV we've purchased. I picked this vehicle for it's luxury, safety, reliability and resale value. This SUV rides more like a luxury sedan. Fuel economy isn't bad for a vehicle this size, we get 19 to 20 mpg (mixed driving). The Lexus does everything extremely well without standing out in any one category.The car feels like an extension of my home. This vehicle is like an upscale home, at times you feel as if you're cruising around in your family room.

Almost Great but can use some Twikes
By Ralph on 02/20/10 10:31 AM (PST)

2010 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

After 6 mos and 7k I can say I hate and I mean HATE the center storage I dread every time I have to get something out It is set to far back and that stupid box you have to pull out to get to the usb and acc plug what a hassle i can not believe the money and not one side molding not a single lousy strip The MPG could be better but I am satisfied It is better then my Envoy This my 2nd Lexus but my 1st SUV so I am pretty happy about the ride and comfort compared to the GMCs & Dodges I have had in the past I am still not sure if the Money is worth the car for what you get The real test for me will be repairs if after warranty the costs stay low compared to there sedan I will buy another

2010 Lexus RX 350
By smscapital on 02/19/10 09:44 AM (PST)

2010 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is a nice car. Has a nice finish and great performance. The problem is wind noise. Once you get over 70 MPH it sounds like you have the windows down. I have taken it to Lexus in Ontario Ca twice for the problem the car has less than 1,000 Miles on it. They are telling me the noise is normal for this car. I have a Chevy 2500 with 100k miles and the wind noise is less. I am very disappointed in the car and will be trading it in for a different brand. I hope Lexus can improve the wind noise in the future but for now my $25,000 toyota has less ride noise than my $50,000 lexus. I would recommend staying away from this model unless wind noise is not a problem for you.

Great SUV
By smgebg on 02/07/10 09:33 AM (PST)

2010 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have have been extremely pleased with this SUV so far. Very comfortable interior design (still getting use to the mouse for navigation), excellent safety features, and the car just feels extremely well built and solid. Don't expect a BMW or Audi-like drive with sports suspension tuning etc., but it is quiet, sturdy, and nimble enough to handle most road situations. The first recommended scheduled maintenance has been changed to 5k (not 1k). I find the seats comfortable. At close to 2k miles so far and not one single problem.

Great Overall Drive - Horrible Fuel!
By Marc on 02/07/10 07:59 AM (PST)

2010 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Fuel economy was way below what I thought/heard/read! I average 8 as do mostly inner city driving. On the hwys its a totally diff story but still tight. For me its worth it :)

I highly recommend the Lexus RX 350
By sglovjoh on 02/03/10 20:28 PM (PST)

2010 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

If you're looking for a quiet crossover then get the Lexus RX 350. I test drove the Acura, Infiniti, Mercedes, Audi and BMW. When it was time for me to make a decision and lease a vehicle I decided on the Lexus for the innovations and the quiet ride. I liked the way the doors wrapped beneath the sides which allows me get out without getting my pants dirty. The RX 350 has plenty of power when passing cars on the freeway and handles really well with the 19 inch tires. Get the folding outside mirrors.

LOVE Lexus, not the new RX350
By JKM on 02/02/10 14:33 PM (PST)

2010 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is my 3rd Lexus auto and my 2nd RX. Do not like the clunky center console which take up valuable leg room or the recessed Navi screen with bulky controls on the console, not good use of interior space. The front seats are also uncomfortable and do not provide good seating support. There is also a lack of secured storage (i.e., lockable compartment in the trunk) and lack of rear storage space as compared to my 2005 RX. Also, lots of noise which the deal has tried to fix including adjusting the windshield by adding additional insulation and soundproofing. In short, not the same quality as my previous RX nor as fun to drive. It's the perfect car for older drivers.

2010 Lexus RX 350 AWD
By bobsjeep on 01/30/10 19:54 PM (PST)

2010 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Nice vehicle overall. Not as fast or good handling as the Acura RDX, but many more features/options. (Is Acura really a luxury brand?) Great price and service so far from the local dealer. Purchased a model with the optional 12 speaker stereo, but the sound is not impressive. Our RAV4 has better bass. The stereo will not support an iPhone through the USB port(despite being assured it would by the dealer - unbelievable). Gas mileage to date is approx 17 mpg in town.

happy but not over the top
By tom on 01/24/10 02:50 AM (PST)

2010 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

i have none of the quality issues and exterior is great looking but coming from 2007 its definitely more trucklike which i dont mind because i need the extra space.. a/c power plugs are ridiculously located.. i assume some japanese engineer is deeply shamed over this.. fuel economy is not what they say.. seats are fine.. i cant figure why people are complaining.. dealership is great, usb for the ipod great..i am totally fine with the car

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Lexus RX 350 Suv in VA is:

$124 per month*