Used 2010 Lexus RX 350 Consumer Reviews - 162 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific RX 350 model:

New owner
By sandy

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have had my 2010 Lexus 350 for 2 days now. So far, I'm very happy. Have driven during the day, rain and night so far and each experience is really good. The way this vehicle is build is quality. So far I'm in love Hopefully it will be reliable for the long term

navigation /mouse, bluetooth

not sure yet

Best SUV Buy
By KJ

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is my first Lexus. After two months of driving, I am extremely pleased with my decision to purchase this vehicle over BMW, Mercedes and Accura options that I test drove and considered carefully. Very solid feel with smooth and quite ride. Good performance, and gas mileage is even better than advertised. I have been in older versions of RX350 and the 2010 version looks better inside and out, and drives much better. I have read some of the negative comments that have been posted and I can not relate at all. My standards for excellence are high and the RX 350 is an excellent SUV. Go test drive a used 2009 RX 350, and the other options. 2010 RX is a real winner.

Computer like control for navigation and entertainment system.

None I can think of at this time

Lexus Navigation system lousy
By PCD

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Overall the vehicle is fine. It's comfortable and has many features. I'd recommend the car itself but not the purchase of the navigation system. When the car is in motion the navigation menu options are unavailable except for eDestinations which is a subscription service available for a fee. You can issue voice commands to the GPS while driving however the information returned is extremely limited. A query to the POI for example returns 3 choices. Effectively the navigation system is useless while driving. Technically you probably shouldn't use it while driving but there's no option to allow your passenger to use it either. You are better off buying a portable or aftermarket GPS system.

None

A navigation system where all its features work all the time or at least one that recognizes that a passenger is in the car (like the airbags do) so they can use all the navigation features.

Fine Product
By Don

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We purchased the 2010 RX350 as a replacement for a Volvo XC Wagon, which was a maintenance disaster. We've had one previous Lexus. I concur with many who state they don't understand the negative comments. There is little I find fault with in this vehicle. The seats are firm, comfortable on long rides, and cooled. The handling is solid, with excellent steering response. Quality throughout exceeded what I noticed in BMW and Acura SUVs. As for gas mileage, given engine size and performance, I'm pleased, averaging 22.5 after 10,000 miles. We did not opt for the nav system, as I couldn't justify the added cost over a plug-in GPS.

Quality interior, first rate comfortable seating, firm steering response, increased cargo space over previous models, on demand AWD.

Center console electronic hookups, which could be placed higher up in the console, in clear view; driver's side cup holder, which is too small, and which should be converted into a spare change holder.

Lexus love hate
By mshah

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

hi, i got the lexus rx 350 dec 09. It has the looks, design, tech. Speed that makes it outstanding. Lot of space. Love the mouse navigation controller. Seats are good, heating works but does not cool as per my liking steering is ok compared to BMW. Speed is ok but needs more time to ramp up. One issues I have is I am having a pain in the right leg after driving the vehicle for few hours and I get this every day. It starts at the bottom of the right leg in my toes and has become unbearable. I think it is due to the small space in the gas pedal are and it is uncomfortable. I never had this driving any other vehicle. Something is not right. Hate this pain, otherwise the car works great.

navi controller, doors lock / unlock, lighting, seats

make more leg room!