Used 2010 Lexus RX 350 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific RX 350 model:

Lexus love hate
By mshah

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

hi, i got the lexus rx 350 dec 09. It has the looks, design, tech. Speed that makes it outstanding. Lot of space. Love the mouse navigation controller. Seats are good, heating works but does not cool as per my liking steering is ok compared to BMW. Speed is ok but needs more time to ramp up. One issues I have is I am having a pain in the right leg after driving the vehicle for few hours and I get this every day. It starts at the bottom of the right leg in my toes and has become unbearable. I think it is due to the small space in the gas pedal are and it is uncomfortable. I never had this driving any other vehicle. Something is not right. Hate this pain, otherwise the car works great.

navi controller, doors lock / unlock, lighting, seats

make more leg room!

Good Value
By JEK

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Currently own a BMW sedan. Looked at 2011 BMW X5 for our second car. Great driving machine, but expensive when add up options for what it is. Looked at RX350 and though not nearly as high performing, provides a higher level of comfort and luxury feel, and quality is great like BMW. Have been driving it for a month now, and I am very impressed. Not nearly as fun to drive as a BMW, but I believe it is an all around great choice and solid value. For those who like the rear lights on the old RX 350, I find the new design much more appealing. Overall look is less round and top heavy, and more sporty. Eye of the beholder.

Navigation system.

None that I can think of yet. Road feel is good (and I understand improved), but could be better.

Best RX Yet
By Lexus Fan

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is my 3rd RX, and definitely the best yet. I loved my RX300 but hated my 2008 RX350, what a disappointment it was and I am so glad to be rid of it. This car is an absolute dream to drive, and is beautiful inside and out. I don't understand all the negative reviews, totally undeserving. The ride is so smooth, and this model is 10 times quieter than my 2008. It feels much more substantial and the cabin is more luxurious. No complaints at all. I actually like the new center console it gives the interior a more wrap around feel. Who wants all those power adapters visible anyway? I'm glad they are out of sight. I love this vehicle, great quality. Good job Lexus.

Standard 18" tires, improved handling and ride, mouse controlled nav, sat radio, improved audio, quieter cabin, quality leather interior, improved bluetooth, ventilated seats, keyless start

Sunglass holder and body side moldings are missed.

A Canadian built Toyota
By Mark

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Smooth yet dull ride. Way way overpriced for what it is. Canadian built .

Good leg room.

Floating ride with zero driver involvement

Lexus Quality?
By alex

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Been owned 01 mdx, 05 rx, 07 ml350,08 x5, and 09 gl450. Right now I'm leasing 08 911 turbo and have 07 Prius. I've been owned so many cars from all models of Honda to Ferrari f430. What happen to Lexus! They are increasing price with low-end quality material! Feel and look cheap plastic interior, uncomfortable seat (I'm 5'10" n 185 lb). 2005 rx was much better! Thank god we're leasing this car.

Quality, quality and quality wake up!