2010 Lexus RX 350 SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RX 350 model:
Lexus love hate
By mshah on 07/28/10 15:21 PM (PDT)

2010 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

hi, i got the lexus rx 350 dec 09. It has the looks, design, tech. Speed that makes it outstanding. Lot of space. Love the mouse navigation controller. Seats are good, heating works but does not cool as per my liking steering is ok compared to BMW. Speed is ok but needs more time to ramp up. One issues I have is I am having a pain in the right leg after driving the vehicle for few hours and I get this every day. It starts at the bottom of the right leg in my toes and has become unbearable. I think it is due to the small space in the gas pedal are and it is uncomfortable. I never had this driving any other vehicle. Something is not right. Hate this pain, otherwise the car works great.

Good Value
By JEK on 07/28/10 14:13 PM (PDT)

2010 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Currently own a BMW sedan. Looked at 2011 BMW X5 for our second car. Great driving machine, but expensive when add up options for what it is. Looked at RX350 and though not nearly as high performing, provides a higher level of comfort and luxury feel, and quality is great like BMW. Have been driving it for a month now, and I am very impressed. Not nearly as fun to drive as a BMW, but I believe it is an all around great choice and solid value. For those who like the rear lights on the old RX 350, I find the new design much more appealing. Overall look is less round and top heavy, and more sporty. Eye of the beholder.

Best RX Yet
By Lexus Fan on 07/16/10 20:31 PM (PDT)

2010 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is my 3rd RX, and definitely the best yet. I loved my RX300 but hated my 2008 RX350, what a disappointment it was and I am so glad to be rid of it. This car is an absolute dream to drive, and is beautiful inside and out. I don't understand all the negative reviews, totally undeserving. The ride is so smooth, and this model is 10 times quieter than my 2008. It feels much more substantial and the cabin is more luxurious. No complaints at all. I actually like the new center console it gives the interior a more wrap around feel. Who wants all those power adapters visible anyway? I'm glad they are out of sight. I love this vehicle, great quality. Good job Lexus.

A Canadian built Toyota
By Mark on 07/05/10 12:40 PM (PDT)

2010 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Smooth yet dull ride. Way way overpriced for what it is. Canadian built .

Lexus Quality?
By alex on 07/05/10 11:05 AM (PDT)

2010 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Been owned 01 mdx, 05 rx, 07 ml350,08 x5, and 09 gl450. Right now I'm leasing 08 911 turbo and have 07 Prius. I've been owned so many cars from all models of Honda to Ferrari f430. What happen to Lexus! They are increasing price with low-end quality material! Feel and look cheap plastic interior, uncomfortable seat (I'm 5'10" n 185 lb). 2005 rx was much better! Thank god we're leasing this car.

Don't believe the few bad reviews
By huntid on 07/02/10 12:22 PM (PDT)

2010 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Do not believe the few bad reviews here. I STRONGLY believe, in my opinion only, that these are spies from the other car companies, the closest competitors writing some of this nonsense. Just a warning. Use your common sense. I have owned the car for almost a year now. Fact: it is the smoothest and quietest SUV you can buy. People are posting that it's a little trucky but there is a little truth to that, but please note this is the best of all competitors out there. Fact: center console does fail miserably in design. But, I can live with it. I just drove to the Sequioas and a new X5 overheated, I just zoomed by laughing. Fact: Lexus is the most reliable car available

OK, but not Lexus' best effort
By Mike on 06/30/10 13:13 PM (PDT)

2010 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have owned a 2010 RX 350 for six months now and have developed a fairly good feel for its pros and cons. This is my third Lexus since 1990, having owned a LS 400 and currently owning an LS 460. The RX 350 is my first SUV. Let me start by saying that I am not a fan of this style vehicle, preferring a station wagon instead. But I needed something that could tow. I find the peripheral vision in the RX is poor. Maybe it’s the tinted windows. Or maybe it’s the roof lines. But switching lanes, particularly to the right, is never fun in this vehicle. Also, the driver’s side view mirror is blurry and shows double images at the edges. Lexus says it’s a design problem and doesn’t plan to change the

SoccerMomMobile
By Arnie on 06/26/10 09:43 AM (PDT)

2010 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This vehicle is designed for politically correct soccer moms. They have eliminated the ash-tray, lighter and change holder. For just the front seat (1 driver, 1 passenger), they now have 3 cup holders and spaces for an almost infinite number of water bottles. There is no outlet for a cellphone charger or radar-detector. The center armrest is way too far back to rest anything but your right elbow on. Whoever designed this clunker must be related to the guy who changed the formula in coca-cola.

Disappointed in 2010 RX 350
By John B on 06/23/10 09:09 AM (PDT)

2010 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Hi. This is my 4th RX 350 and I have to say this one is the most disappointing one. Lexus is getting very cheap with their products and yet charging more for the vehicle. Body molding on doors an option? Please. Ridiculous. Wood panel interior? Where is it? Very little there. Conventional spare gone, donut tire now? Premium stereo? I have to turn up volume to 30 decibels to hear it. Older RX 350 were much better interior and exterior. Lexus fell from being #1 in customer satisfaction, now I know why.

Subtle Yet Noticeable Improvements
By IDriveAnM5 on 06/23/10 05:41 AM (PDT)

2010 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Upgraded from 2007 RX 350 AWD. Wife's car - she's a lifetime Lexus fan. 2010 model is touted as "totally redesigned," but I think it is more subtle than that. The engine is quieter, gearbox is much smoother, and suspension rework is a big improvement. Others have complained about wind noise, and I seem to agree. Overall, not much disappoints in this new car. Very glad that new rear suspension creates a flatter cargo floor. We're pleased with the upgrade so far. The wife is concerned about the on-demand AWD feature, so we may spend the winter with the Diff locked, which will probably penalize the fuel mileage.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Lexus RX 350 Suv in VA is:

$123 per month*