2010 Lexus RX 350 SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RX 350 model:
Wonderful piece of machinery
By Richard on 04/14/09 18:59 PM (PDT)

2010 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Had 2004 RX 330... Have MB Mclass 350, and 1998 MB 300 Turbodiesel. The 2010 RX is put together with meticulous craftsmanship.. everything fits perfectly, not one complaint in the first 1000 miles. Shocks are a little stiff with somewhat bumpy ride on New York City streets... but on smooth highway fantastic. Nav is very sophisticated... no lag in signal pickup. Excellent Bluetooth. Disconcerting small digital clock not in direct sight, and gets lost in sunlight. Very easy fold down rear seats. Steering is precise... could not spin Bridgestones (235-60/18) on wet road... have to see traction on snow Dash clear and concise, Nav screen clear and sharp. Fog light indicator light good addition.

2010 Lexus RX350 - AWD
By LJ on 04/14/09 09:40 AM (PDT)

2010 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is my first Lexus and I love it. I test drove several cars before choosing this one. The quietness, smoothness and overall quality is great. I love the dash which is neatly arranged and gives a rich appearance. Price is a little steep for what you get.

Major upgrades everywhere
By Carachi on 04/11/09 11:42 AM (PDT)

2010 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I replaced my 2004 RX330 with the 2010 RX350. My first impressions are everything about the interior of this car is perfect. Looks great, things are where I expect them, and the feature set smokes anything else on the road. The new 6 speed transmission paired with the 350cc engine is a definite improvement on the 330/350 from the 2nd gen and the new rear suspension makes the ride much more responsive. Exterior-wise the design hasn't changed as much as I expected, but it still looks good. I feel there are a few angles where it has a worse look to it, but most angles and lines were improved.

2010 RX 350
By metamorphis8 on 04/05/09 22:38 PM (PDT)

2010 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I bought this car two weeks ago, after looking extensively at the Acura MDX, which was the only serious competition in the price range. I have driven other RX's, and though nice, were too isolated in driving dynamics. The 2010 is far different. Its ride quality is similar to that of a Mercedes sedan. Solid, quiet, sporty, not isolated at all with a nice amount of engine noise. It has a nice heft and handles with aplomb. This is not an enthusiast ride, but when do you really need a sports car experience in an SUV? It is solid, extremely comfortable, and has excellent performance. The new NAV system is excellent, and the Ipod and Bluetooth interfaces work well. Satisfied thus far.

Fabulous ride
By Tony on 03/24/09 22:03 PM (PDT)

2010 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I've been driving a Mercedes ML350 which I've loved and have honestly always disliked the soft look of the Lexus RX. Always considered it an SUV for soccer moms. However, after test driving the 2010 RX350 I was so impressed with the acceleration, smoothness and overall quietness and quality, I went back to Mercedes to test drive the 2009 ML350 and it drove like a truck in comparison. I am now a very happy owner of the 2010 RX350. Yes, it still lacks visual muscle in terms of exterior design with Lexus obviously not wanting to scare off the soccer mom fan base. The dash is somewhat confusing and not the prettiest but the mouse navigation is terrific and the ride is just plain fabulous.

They got it right!!!!
By mark on 03/13/09 11:22 AM (PDT)

2010 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Old car was an ML55 AMG. This car is not as fast but is every bit as nice for 1/2 the cost. Vastly improved over prior year model. The extra weight makes for a smooth ride, the extra width and redesigned cockpit eliminates the skinny feel of prior models. Quality has been engineered into this car. They were almost giving away the 2009's but this is just a whole lot more car - worth the test drive to see for yourself.

Love this car
By Steve on 03/07/09 15:11 PM (PST)

2010 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Just put my first 1000 miles on the vehicle and as my 2004 RX330 and my 2007 RX350 this car is a pleasure to drive. It seems slightly wider then the previous versions which adds to the new sportier look and feel.

My 4th Lexus RX is the best ever.
By RXster on 03/03/09 15:33 PM (PST)

2010 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I've owned three new RX's from 2004 through 2008. I went from no Nav to a good Nav to a great Nav and now to a spectacular Nav in my 2010 RX. The mouse-like control on the console is a killer app. Thanks to the adjustable tactile feel on the screen pointer, it is very easy to select Nav, Sat, Audio and numerous other vehicle controls even while you're driving. Thanks to a larger vocabulary, the voice recognition is far superior to the 2008/2009 version. This RX is quieter, rides firmer, and although noticeably larger, it still handles like a car. With no more strut towers in the luggage space, four golf bags easily fit. I like the 2008 taillights better but overall, the 2010 looks better.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Lexus RX 350 Suv in VA is:

$123 per month*