2010 Lexus RX 350 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RX 350 model:
Remote start
By Ken on 06/06/09 07:41 AM (PDT)

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Don Skaggs wrote: "The remote start on my 2010 RX is poorly designed as the engine stops when the door is opened and you have to restart the engine which for all practical purposes defeats the usefulness of the remote start". I don't know if you have some state requirement, but my engine does not stop when I open the door. A few times I wished it did when I had not turned it off. You might check with the dealer. Love this vehicle. Have a 2002 RX300 which is a world away from this. I have 140K on it and never needed a "fix". Just brakes, oil etc. It was built on a Camry chassis, but the new one is built on its own chassis. Big difference. Much better than my X-5 (junk).

Best RX to date
By RX350 on 06/01/09 08:52 AM (PDT)

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Coming from 2005 RX; I had compared with 2009 MDX, 2009 Veracurz, 2009 ML350, 2009 MKX. 2010 RX350 was best for what I/wife needed. AWD. Gen 6 Navigation, adoptive headlights, comfortable drive [standard 18’s], and perfect size [not too big or small] were primary reasons for the purchase. 2010 RX is noticeably improved in reduction of noise from both wind and road. Power and gas mileage is probably best in class as I have averaged 20 in mix driving. And suspension is not too hard or soft and it is perfectly tuned for what I want. Steering is another huge improvement over the 2005 and it is no longer “light” but has little more feel.

Love my 2010 RX350, waited 4 years
By LexusRX-Owner on 05/28/09 08:01 AM (PDT)

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

After all the research and visits to all the other dealerships I ended up buying my third Lexus. I waited about 3 years for Lexus to put some life into the RX model and it was worth the wait. Very happy with my SUV from all aspects. I would recommend this to everyone that is in the market for a new car.

Remote start is almost useless
By Don Skaggs on 05/25/09 12:18 PM (PDT)

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The remote start on my 2010 RX is poorly designed as the engine stops when the door is opened and you have to restart the engine which for all practical purposes defeats the usefulness of the remote start.

My latest Lexus
By MikeW on 05/20/09 16:35 PM (PDT)

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Bought my first Lexus in 1989 - LS400. Have bought or leased 9 since then. The ride of this RX350 parallels my first ride experience of the original LS400 - quiet, safe, in command, plenty of power. I am still learning everyday the new features. Clunky GPS of my 2005 RX vastly improved in this model. Transmission provides great power on the hilly roads where I live. Safety features give me a feeling of confidence every time I get behind the wheel. Everything I hoped for in my latest Lexus has been delivered.

The best got better...
By Nelz on 05/19/09 13:54 PM (PDT)

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

As good as the previous generation RX was, the 2010 is even better. They have replaced the strut based rear suspension with a double wishbone style, this equates to more cargo space and better handling characteristics. They have a 6 speed tranny replacing the 5 speed, up in hp and torque, a new on demand style AWD system means better mpg (up to 28) you can lock it in as well. Smart key access means you never have to take your key out of your pocket and push button start is awesome. This is a car that is built around the driver. I have driven the Acura MDX, Mercedes, BMW X5, Lincoln MKX... none of them compare, Lexus is the best bar none; the cabin lay-out makes sense, the others are complex.

Great SUV
By cosmo31 on 05/14/09 09:18 AM (PDT)

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

After driving several competitors (Infiniti, Audi, Acura...and Toyota Venza), I decided to purchase the RX 350. So far, I'm really enjoying it. The ride is great (though I prefer sportier). The tech features are very user friendly. Large and clear navi screen is nice too. Love the HUD. Build quality seems excellent.

Great Ride
By N-S on 05/04/09 07:53 AM (PDT)

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Traded in my 07 RX for 2010. I am so happy Lexus made the best crossover SUV even better. Had this car for one week and love driving it everywhere. Already getting 23 mpg on the first tank. The interior is miles better than previous model. It feels more upscale. The technology in this car is the best. The remote mouse is great and easy to use. Love the smart access. You can't go wrong with this car.

Nice but not great
By NCgal on 04/24/09 12:16 PM (PDT)

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Drove the MB M class and Acura MDX and settled on the Lexus. Acura has superior nav system...the delay after every verbal command from the Lexus nav is extremely annoying and time consuming, but great for folks who have trouble mastering the nav I guess. Had a major rattle within the first week, very disappointing at this price. Quiet secure ride but no one could ever call it a "fun" drive.

Luxury at its Best!
By ET on 04/23/09 13:40 PM (PDT)

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I traded my 2005 RX for the 2010. The SUV is bigger inside and out. The technology is incredible in this car.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Lexus RX 350 in VA is:

$124 per month*