Used 2010 Lexus RX 350 SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Lexus RX 350 SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RX 350 model:

Great Overall Drive - Horrible Fuel!
By Marc

2010 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Fuel economy was way below what I thought/heard/read! I average 8 as do mostly inner city driving. On the hwys its a totally diff story but still tight. For me its worth it :)

I highly recommend the Lexus RX 350
By sglovjoh

2010 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

If you're looking for a quiet crossover then get the Lexus RX 350. I test drove the Acura, Infiniti, Mercedes, Audi and BMW. When it was time for me to make a decision and lease a vehicle I decided on the Lexus for the innovations and the quiet ride. I liked the way the doors wrapped beneath the sides which allows me get out without getting my pants dirty. The RX 350 has plenty of power when passing cars on the freeway and handles really well with the 19 inch tires. Get the folding outside mirrors.

The Mark Levinson 7.1 sound system is a favorite of mine. I love the remote touch. I like not having to touch the Nav screen. The RX 350 has lots of power and breaks well. The build quality is outstanding. Cargo capacity is excellent and the way the rear seats fold down.

I would like for Lexus to include a second rear hatch height adjustment. An electronic emergency break would be a nice improvement. It would get rid of the pedal emergency brake.

LOVE Lexus, not the new RX350
By JKM

2010 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is my 3rd Lexus auto and my 2nd RX. Do not like the clunky center console which take up valuable leg room or the recessed Navi screen with bulky controls on the console, not good use of interior space. The front seats are also uncomfortable and do not provide good seating support. There is also a lack of secured storage (i.e., lockable compartment in the trunk) and lack of rear storage space as compared to my 2005 RX. Also, lots of noise which the deal has tried to fix including adjusting the windshield by adding additional insulation and soundproofing. In short, not the same quality as my previous RX nor as fun to drive. It's the perfect car for older drivers.

The reliability and quality of materials used in manufacturing. The improved shifting the transmission along with engine performance. It's my Father's Oldsmobile.

Improve seating comfort, especially for drivers 6 feet or taller. More leg support needed, the seats are clearly for height challenged drivers. Remove the center console which encroaches on the driver's enjoyment of the SUV. Lockable trunk compartment along with more rear storage space.

2010 Lexus RX 350 AWD
By bobsjeep

2010 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Nice vehicle overall. Not as fast or good handling as the Acura RDX, but many more features/options. (Is Acura really a luxury brand?) Great price and service so far from the local dealer. Purchased a model with the optional 12 speaker stereo, but the sound is not impressive. Our RAV4 has better bass. The stereo will not support an iPhone through the USB port(despite being assured it would by the dealer - unbelievable). Gas mileage to date is approx 17 mpg in town.

Backup camera, power tilt/telescope wheel, auto up/down windows (all four), remote operation of windows, and smart ignition.

No back-lighting on Homelink buttons or cruise control. Are we supposed to guess at night? Even Chevrolet's are back-lit. No iPhone integration. How long has the iPhone been available for sale?

happy but not over the top
By tom

2010 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

i have none of the quality issues and exterior is great looking but coming from 2007 its definitely more trucklike which i dont mind because i need the extra space.. a/c power plugs are ridiculously located.. i assume some japanese engineer is deeply shamed over this.. fuel economy is not what they say.. seats are fine.. i cant figure why people are complaining.. dealership is great, usb for the ipod great..i am totally fine with the car

exterior styling..

ac power location is absurd.. fuel economy