2010 Lexus RX 350 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RX 350 model:
Much Better
By Dr. S. on 07/14/09 09:54 AM (PDT)

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I owned the 2007 RX 350. In this new one there is less wood but more tech. The remote mouse is great, navigation much improved, sound system improved. The bluetooth is improved. People can now actually hear me when driving on the highway. Actually all the tech is fun to use. I drive a lot of miles so I find the ride more smooth slightly and so I am less tired. The cool seats work better if you change the A/C mode to up and down instead of auto and reduce lumbar support. I just wish they had the luxury package available that includes thigh extenders. They should have also included door sensor in back door like the other Lexus cars. But the new button to lock the doors is cool.

RX 350 is the best
By yanje03 on 07/13/09 12:14 PM (PDT)

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We just bought RX 350 after trying lots of other cars. Good handling and excellent interior design. Surprised to see lots of room for driver, passenger and cargo on a medium size SUV. GPS screen is such big and nice. Seat design is real good. Driving 200 miles just like 100 miles. USB made my ipod so easy to use. Blue tooth phone support + voice command makes cell phone is so easy to use in a car.

Unsafe vehicle - avoid at any cost
By LexusOldCustomer on 07/13/09 05:22 AM (PDT)

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Have had this car for a month. While it drives better than our previous 2007 Rx this vehicle has a fatal design flaw - it rolls back on even slight incline. The dealership says that it is normal and they cannot do anything about that. The previous RX did not do that and so does not our much cheaper 2007 Civic. The car is unsafe to operate. Avoid.

Disappointment
By Wz24 on 07/09/09 11:04 AM (PDT)

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

My wife and I just bought a 2010 RX replacing her 2007 one - we are very disappointed. The air conditioning on 65 degrees temperature barely cools on a hot summer day, the ventilated seats work very poorly, there is an even worse blindspot from last year, and the interior quality is cheap. I would give fit and finish OKAY, not Lexus standard. Not enough wood throughout, and the entire cabin seems very low budget for a Lexus. The ride and dynamics have been improved greatly which is a plus. The leather is VERY cheap, I recommend anyone to pay more for the semi-aniline leather. The one thing I like, is the great new navigation, but it's not worth all the shortcomings this car has.

Great Vehicle...
By Texas on 07/06/09 14:55 PM (PDT)

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Due to my family size, over the years we have owned suburbans. Due to my wife no longer the soccer mom, we tried the BMW X5, Volvo XC90, GM Tahoe, and Mazda. Needless to say the Lexus RX350 was the class of the field...Great ride and features. Just eclipsed 1000 miles and we have enjoyed it. It has some many features that I don't know if we will ever utilize them, such as the back up camera. I'm old school, I still turn around to back...I knew as soon as we went on the test drive that I was sold.

The best ever
By D.D.D. on 06/28/09 16:11 PM (PDT)

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Have owned 5 Acura's, switched to Lexus - I don't think I'll ever go back. The mileage & quality made it an easy decision. The last 2 MDX's had tranny problems with less than 75 thousand, lost a motor at 7,000 with the 1st.

Mixed Bag
By Matthew Jacob on 06/23/09 20:28 PM (PDT)

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The bean counters at Lexus have struck. My 2005 had a luxurious interior with an almost all wood steering wheel, shift knob and fine leather throughout. The 2010 has a trace of wood and cheaper leather. Accent lines on the exterior appear contrived and overall design not as attractive as the 2005. The 12V plug is buried in the console and needs to be more accessible. Trip computer on 2010 hard to read and use-much inferior to 2005. Cooled ventilated seats barely cool. Side molding on 2005 useful to avoid dents and dings-molding at bottom of door of 2010 virtually useless. The transmission, power and comfort are noticeably improved. But I miss my 2005.

2010 rx350 fwd
By smr36 on 06/22/09 11:48 AM (PDT)

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Moved up from an '04 RX. After only a few days driving (170 on the ODO) pleased w/ improved suspension, lower road noise and more positive - less slushy feeling in transmission. There is a slight rattle coming from under the dash. I hope it can be silenced in the 1k inspection. Typical Japanese overkill in the electronics - many features I'll never use and can be confusing. The NAV manual is 5/8" thick. Gadgeteers will love it - umpteen variations on the same function. Mouse concept for NAV, climate, audio etc.is great but can distract from driving. Quality of materials, fit and finish up to high Lexus standards. So far getting 17.4 mpg avg in city driving on first tank of gas.

Even better!
By Lexus Loyalist on 06/21/09 10:18 AM (PDT)

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Just traded my 09 RX for this one, and what a difference! The old style was good, but Lexus has jumped to a higher level of luxury and comfort with the 2010. You immediately notice the much quieter cabin, far-off engine noise, and luxurious interior. The navigation "mouse" appears intimidating, but even this old guy caught on very quickly. The screen is bigger and brighter, and completes addresses after you enter just a few letters, like a computer. Many of the Lexus Personal Settings are customizable from the nav screen, so it's much easier to try some out and then change back. I love this car, and even use it in place of my LS460 at times. Get one for yourself and see.

Lexus needs help in some areas
By don skaggs on 06/11/09 16:40 PM (PDT)

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The remote start on the 2010 RX is a nuisance as when it is remote stated and the door is opened to drive, the engine dies. It should be like the domestic remote start. When the door is opened the engine does not die on the domestics. Also, this vehicle should have dual exhaust to make it more sportier.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Lexus RX 350 in VA is:

$123 per month*