2010 Lexus RX 350 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RX 350 model:
2010 is better than 2007
By Richard on 08/05/09 08:18 AM (PDT)

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I replaced my '07 RX with this vehicle. I'm glad I did. Although it's inferior to the '07 in some ways, overall it's a worthwhile improvement.

Nostalgic for my '04
By Boris E. Meditch on 08/04/09 08:22 AM (PDT)

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have owned two previous RX Lexus models and my new 2010 slightly disappoints in its rather wallowing ride and loose feel at highway speeds. It feels more bulbous and bloated and oversized. The nav system is vastly improved, but for my old eyes is buried too deeply in the dash console. The lack of any side door guard strips will surely lead to more dings and dents. Fit and finish appear to be excellent. The telephone book size owners manual is a joke - way over the top.

New 2010 RX 350 - Lots of Initial defect
By omgl777 on 07/30/09 20:32 PM (PDT)

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have had my 2010 RX 350 for about 4 months now. In total, I have gone back 5 times for 3 different defects on the new model. I have had Navigation, A/C Radio problems (which all have TSB's issued by Lexus now). Not to mention the exterior defect of the driver side bumper I now have, due to wind damage from long distance driving. The front corner bumper is "popping" out of place every time I go on long drives. I'm going to have to wait until the next time I go in for service to have it checked out, I'm tired of driving loaners and paying for a new car. Overall, I am very disappointed that Lexus would send a car out on the road with so many problems.

Best Re-design EVER
By M MCCOY on 07/28/09 14:26 PM (PDT)

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We traded in a 2007 RX350 that was the third RX we owned. We have been very happy with the vehicles and the service. The new RX is a huge improvement. It rides much quieter and smoother. The features are easy to use, and the quality is top notch. If you want the best at a great price Lexus is the car for you.

Quality issues for Lexus?
By Ceasar on 07/28/09 08:26 AM (PDT)

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Well I've been watching the Lexus RX for quite a while now, after going from Mercedes and other luxury brands I decided to try with the 2010 RX. I've owned this car for about 2 months, it drives smooth and the cabin is quiet. However my first impression from them is poor quality. I have noticed paint peeling on the interior, which they finally replaced and loose fittings and less in cabin wood from prior models. They also took away auto rain sensing on the base model which used to be there on my local base model. I love the way the car drives but there is definitely poor quality during the manufacture process on this one.

Terriblly uncomfortable seats
By Laura G on 07/27/09 20:00 PM (PDT)

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I picked the new RX trying to get better fuel economy and for more comfort for passengers. The fuel economy is just ok. Highway I am getting 24.5. City 18.5. I was getting 18.5 in my V-8 4-runner. So I gave up my nice V-8 torque for basically the same fuel economy. This is no family trip mobile. It is terribly uncomfortable. I am 5 foot 9 and average weight... maybe if you are petite it would be ok. My legs tingle and go to sleep while driving on long trips. My back is hurting still from our 10 hour ride back from vacation.

Stylish inside and out-lots of features
By luvmylexus on 07/27/09 16:41 PM (PDT)

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I've only had this car for a few weeks and I love it! I did a lot of research before finally deciding on purchasing the new 2010 Lexus RX350. Lexus is known for luxury and quality and this car will not disappoint. The new interior design is the best part. Navi is great. Ride is smooth and comfortable. Headlights are great. Lots of safety features. So many features make this car great and convenient to drive. I noticed in a previous post reviewer had mentioned car rolling back even on the slightest incline. I have a totally opposite experience. I have to make sure and check that I'm in drive and not park since car stays put. Overall, highly recommended, won't be disappointed.

Who makes up these changes?
By robertintpa on 07/26/09 06:23 AM (PDT)

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I just don't understand how some of these changes make it out of engineering. Coming from 2005RX, the two buttons I press the most everyday are now 5 times smaller. The temperature buttons are like little pin size buttons compared to what was normal in RX. The stereo volume knob is 3 times smaller. Is bigger always better? The auto-close button on the hatch, smaller. Glovebox - smaller. I noticed in the 2005, the felt was "plusher" than in the 2010. The rack on the roof - GRAY on a black car? It should be the same color. Who makes these decisions? Joystick control on NAV systems is not as easy to use as just pressing your finger exactly what you want - especially the keyboard.

Love my new car - RX 350 AWD
By NewLexusOwner on 07/23/09 11:18 AM (PDT)

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

When you keep cars as long as I do, it's probably more of a shock when you step into a wonderfully, comfortable car - features have changed in 10 years. I love my new car - it's comfortable, got amenities beyond my expectations, and has good pickup. Everything seems to be very logically laid out, and easy to use. It's got a lot of room, and drives really smoothly. It will take me awhile to get used to the quietness...

New 2010 RX 350 - Lots of Systems Problems
By omgl777 on 07/15/09 23:26 PM (PDT)

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

My new 2010 RX 350 started off great. This good feeling lasted about 2 months until my first technical problem. Since the new Navi/radio system is so intricate and connected to everything, I've had problems with the climate controls, Navitraffic, XM Satellite radio and HUD display. I'm in shock. I thought Lexus quality stood for more. Well, my car has been back to the dealer 4 times, each visit averaging 3 days. Every time, the same story, we need to research this, we are unfamiliar with the new systems. I think I should have waited until they had gotten the bugs out. How frustrating my new car experience has been. Be forewarned.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Lexus RX 350 in VA is:

$124 per month*