Used 2010 Lexus RX 350 SUV Consumer Reviews - 161 Car Reviews | Edmunds

By Ted Peterson

Outstanding reliability!

Love Lexus RX
By Vince

2010 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

no good
By thanh phong

2010 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

expiensive car but can not even read mp4 music usb file...my 500 of 500kbps song now can not be played

Love the Rx 350
By jennyrn

2010 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have driven the Lexus RX series for over seven years now. I will never drive another car again. It has to be the smoothest ride that a car can deliever. The luxurious feel it provides and it is so spacious that you never feel smooshed no matter if you have a full car load or just two people. Everybody who drives my car always states how nice it is to drive and it is not the least bit bumpy. I highly recommend the Lexus RX series to anybody. It never disappoints. I bought this one at the Lexus in Watertown. I will say it started out as a rough transaction but they have gone above and beyond to make the customer happy. I would recommend them, especially Steve. Very helpful and considerate.

diehard jeep fan who crossed over
By grandma16

2010 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

After only driving the Jeep Grand Cherokee for 25 plus years we decided on the Lexus RX 350 because it's a beautiful looking car and we wanted something different. I keep looking in the reviews to see does anyone else have the same complaint as us.......the drivers seat sits way too low. Visibility is terrible. Thank goodness we got the navigation which shows whats behind you when backing up.When the drivers window is rolled down and you put your arm out,your arm has to rest on an upward angle. I saw someone state they had an accident,no wonder! It really makes me nervous on the highway. True,I am short but my husband who is 6 foot says the same thing.

The navigation system is awesome,very easy to use and the seat adjustments are easy as well. I like the power lift hatch but you should be able to open when approaching the car as well.

You would think by now someone in design would catch on to the fact that the front seats sit way too low even on highest adjustment. My sister and friend have also complained about poor visibility with the RX 350. I also worry about if the battery goes dead on that remote key entry. I think I'll have them change that frequently when serviced.