2010 Lexus RX 350 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RX 350 model:
Love the Rx 350
By jennyrn on 02/01/13 07:25 AM (PST)

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have driven the Lexus RX series for over seven years now. I will never drive another car again. It has to be the smoothest ride that a car can deliever. The luxurious feel it provides and it is so spacious that you never feel smooshed no matter if you have a full car load or just two people. Everybody who drives my car always states how nice it is to drive and it is not the least bit bumpy. I highly recommend the Lexus RX series to anybody. It never disappoints. I bought this one at the Lexus in Watertown. I will say it started out as a rough transaction but they have gone above and beyond to make the customer happy. I would recommend them, especially Steve. Very helpful and considerate.

diehard jeep fan who crossed over
By grandma16 on 04/25/12 13:41 PM (PDT)

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

After only driving the Jeep Grand Cherokee for 25 plus years we decided on the Lexus RX 350 because it's a beautiful looking car and we wanted something different. I keep looking in the reviews to see does anyone else have the same complaint as us.......the drivers seat sits way too low. Visibility is terrible. Thank goodness we got the navigation which shows whats behind you when backing up.When the drivers window is rolled down and you put your arm out,your arm has to rest on an upward angle. I saw someone state they had an accident,no wonder! It really makes me nervous on the highway. True,I am short but my husband who is 6 foot says the same thing.

Bad suspension in 2010 Lexus 350 RX
By jlotoo on 09/24/11 11:24 AM (PDT)

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

After having a 2004 Lexus 330 RX for 7 years, I was thrilled to get a new 2010 350 RX last October. Very quickly I began to realize that the ride and the drive were clearly not the same. The 2010 is the roughest ride ever. I have complained at the dealership and had it checked out and they say everything is as it should be but I continue to bounce and rock sideways over the slightest bumps. Also the cargo pad is worthless. It is thin and has no substance and has wrinkled into a gnarly mess. The dealership says we had to have closed the cargo door on it and that just did not happen. The 2004 was a stronger fabric and much higher quality.

Unintended Acceleration Warning
By r2theman on 05/20/11 12:53 PM (PDT)

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We are or have been very loyal Toyota and Lexus owners for many years. Our 2010 RX 350 was an upgrade from the 2006 IS 350. The Vehicle is a great ride except for the unintended acceleration. It came very close to tragedy 2 weeks ago on an interstate. I have heard about the Toyota problem but didn't want to believe that it would happened to our RX. There is less than 20k on the vehicle. It started acting up a few months ago, it would accelerate over set cruise speed by 10 miles hr but wasn't life threatening, braking stop the acceleration. This happen twice with me & twice with my wife until the brake didn't stop the problem acceleration. She couldn't get it stop by jabbing the brakes hard,

Lexus problems
By woodywood on 12/27/10 19:29 PM (PST)

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

After driving two Lexus RX models and after walking away from two major accidents we purchased a 2010 Rx 350. We have the same problem with the bumper pulling loose. We had the same problem with a 2010 hs250h that we found had double back tape applied to hold it in place. All I can say is whats up Lexus ? If I want a car that is taped together . I think I can find one at a dump. I expect better than this from a company that says it takes pride in its quality.

FANTASTIC
By Frank Miller on 12/04/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have owned several different new auto- mobiles and this is definitely the finest of them all. I have 10000 miles on it and haven't had to do anything but regular service. It is a combination of quality and pride of ownership. The satisfaction of owning a car that you can get in and go without worrying what needs to be fixed is wonderful. I feel that it is the finest car on the road for me. I love my RX 350. I would recommend it to anyone! The quality is worth the extra money!

2010 Lexus RX350
By Cincy on 10/31/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Lexus is world class in its cars and SUVs. But the new RX falls short in a few areas, see below.

Jerky Auto Shift
By Jerky Auto Shifting? on 10/21/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I love this vehicle. I replaced a 2001 RX 300 with this model because the Lexus RX had been so reliable and low maintenance. I love this vehicle (hate the location of cable plugs), but am worried that I have had the vehicle just over a month and having issues with auto shifting while in Drive. With in town driving, sometimes when I press the gas coming from a stop, it takes a second to do anything and then it revs the RPM with a quick jerk as it if is auto shifting. Other times when coming to a stop it jerks as if a rough down shift. So frustrating because I love the vehicle! Anyone else having this problem?

RX 350 Noisy Engine
By hoop999 on 10/10/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I a have a 2010 RX 350 with about 9,000 miles. The engine has developed loud valve and tappet (I think) noise after about 5,000 miles. I am working with Lexus to find a resolution to this problem and have worked with the local service manager, the actual technician and a regional specialist. So far they have given me an answer that I don't think I or other RX350 users are going to like; which is "that's the way the engine sounds". Interestingly, I test drove a loaner with 700 miles (no noise) and a loaner with 12,000 miles (same bothersome noise as my auto). This could be a really big problem for Lexus in that owners buy their product for comfort, power and a quiet ride.

New owner
By sandy on 08/26/10 18:54 PM (PDT)

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have had my 2010 Lexus 350 for 2 days now. So far, I'm very happy. Have driven during the day, rain and night so far and each experience is really good. The way this vehicle is build is quality. So far I'm in love Hopefully it will be reliable for the long term

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Lexus RX 350 in VA is:

$122 per month*