Used 2010 Lexus RX 350 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific RX 350 model:

Love the Rx 350
By jennyrn

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have driven the Lexus RX series for over seven years now. I will never drive another car again. It has to be the smoothest ride that a car can deliever. The luxurious feel it provides and it is so spacious that you never feel smooshed no matter if you have a full car load or just two people. Everybody who drives my car always states how nice it is to drive and it is not the least bit bumpy. I highly recommend the Lexus RX series to anybody. It never disappoints. I bought this one at the Lexus in Watertown. I will say it started out as a rough transaction but they have gone above and beyond to make the customer happy. I would recommend them, especially Steve. Very helpful and considerate.

diehard jeep fan who crossed over
By grandma16

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

After only driving the Jeep Grand Cherokee for 25 plus years we decided on the Lexus RX 350 because it's a beautiful looking car and we wanted something different. I keep looking in the reviews to see does anyone else have the same complaint as us.......the drivers seat sits way too low. Visibility is terrible. Thank goodness we got the navigation which shows whats behind you when backing up.When the drivers window is rolled down and you put your arm out,your arm has to rest on an upward angle. I saw someone state they had an accident,no wonder! It really makes me nervous on the highway. True,I am short but my husband who is 6 foot says the same thing.

Favorite Features

The navigation system is awesome,very easy to use and the seat adjustments are easy as well. I like the power lift hatch but you should be able to open when approaching the car as well.

Suggested Improvements

You would think by now someone in design would catch on to the fact that the front seats sit way too low even on highest adjustment. My sister and friend have also complained about poor visibility with the RX 350. I also worry about if the battery goes dead on that remote key entry. I think I'll have them change that frequently when serviced.

Great SUV
By houston77079

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This was my wife's lexus. The car was great. Great engine and great ride. Never a problem. Lexus dealer is awesome. First class all the way.

Favorite Features

Acceleration, ride, heated/cooling seats, rear ac for the kids.

Suggested Improvements

The put the power plug'ins below the armrest storage. They have moved it since this model. This was our only complaint

Bad suspension in 2010 Lexus 350 RX
By jlotoo

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

After having a 2004 Lexus 330 RX for 7 years, I was thrilled to get a new 2010 350 RX last October. Very quickly I began to realize that the ride and the drive were clearly not the same. The 2010 is the roughest ride ever. I have complained at the dealership and had it checked out and they say everything is as it should be but I continue to bounce and rock sideways over the slightest bumps. Also the cargo pad is worthless. It is thin and has no substance and has wrinkled into a gnarly mess. The dealership says we had to have closed the cargo door on it and that just did not happen. The 2004 was a stronger fabric and much higher quality.

Favorite Features

I think it is most attractive to look at and the bright red is really pretty.

Suggested Improvements

We were told the suspension had been redone for the 2010. My advice, is "don't fix it if it isn't broken". I am irritated at the rough ride and recently drove a loaner at my dealership which refreshed my memory as to the smooth drive of my 330.

Unintended Acceleration Warning
By r2theman

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We are or have been very loyal Toyota and Lexus owners for many years. Our 2010 RX 350 was an upgrade from the 2006 IS 350. The Vehicle is a great ride except for the unintended acceleration. It came very close to tragedy 2 weeks ago on an interstate. I have heard about the Toyota problem but didn't want to believe that it would happened to our RX. There is less than 20k on the vehicle. It started acting up a few months ago, it would accelerate over set cruise speed by 10 miles hr but wasn't life threatening, braking stop the acceleration. This happen twice with me & twice with my wife until the brake didn't stop the problem acceleration. She couldn't get it stop by jabbing the brakes hard,

Favorite Features

The Rx has great comfort just bad acknowledgement of the unintended acceleration.

Suggested Improvements

Fix the problem. It is real. It is not driver error or floor mats. My wife is still alive. When you buy a Lexus you shouldn't have to worry if its unsafe.