2009 Lexus RX 350 Consumer Review: I love my Lexus

2009 Lexus RX 350 - Consumer Review

Base 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 AWD 5-speed Automatic)

I love my Lexus
By bryanjeffrey on

2009 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have a 2009 RX350. After driving Audi and BMW's for some time, I fell in love with the RX350. It is my daily commute car, the AWD is like Velcro in the snow and ice, and compares favorably with Audi's Quattro, which I still feel is probably the best AWD system there is. The RX has plenty of power (thank you again to the WI State Patrol officer for being so understanding), plenty of comfort and is ideal for long or short trips. Probably obvious, but make sure you use only synthetic oil. Mileage is good, performance is beyond solid for an SUV, it is a blast to drive, top end is very responsive and I have never lacked for acceleration when needed.

Levinson sound system is plenty good. Handling is responsive. Traction in snow and ice is exceptional. Plenty of power at all speeds. Love the ergonomics and comfort. Looks great next to my 2014 ISC!

As a Lean expert, I love Toyota/Lexus, so fix the TPMS sensor!
By banx
on 11/24/15 11:08 AM (PST)

We bought the same vehicle new and dumped it at 85K miles. All services were done at the local Lexus dealer who never used synthetic on this vehicle, always used the old dinosaur oil. Oil was changed every 5K miles.