2008 Lexus RX 350 Consumer Review: So far, great car!

2008 Lexus RX 350 SUV - Consumer Review

So far, great car!
By J.S. on

2008 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I am enjoying driving this car, but still getting to know it. I was driving an Infiniti sedan before purchasing this vehicle so the I am still getting used to the change in feel. The RX 350 is not a "fun" ride, but it is a very, very nice ride and calms my soul and makes me feel very nice about the day. I now enjoy driving to run errands or drop off kids to activities instead of loathing it. Overall, I really like the car and look forward to the many years we will have together.

Rear door opener on key fab, rain sensing wipers, blue tooth how it will pause your CD or turn the radio off and then automatically go back on when you are done with your phone call, left side cup holder where the heat vent will blow on it and keep your coffee warm, power adjust steering wheel.

Seat memory works without key, automatic visor when sun hits windshield, self adjusting stereo to type of music, seat goes back when key removed, standard weather info for the day, sync to calendar on blackberry, emails show on nav (only when parked!), voice commands for issues instead of "dings".