2008 Lexus RX 350 Consumer Review: I'm In Love

2008 Lexus RX 350 - Consumer Review

I'm In Love
By ShaSha on

2008 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Have only had my 2008 RX 350 for 2 months & really love it. The handling is so smooth even tho the turning radius is not as tight as my 2003 Ford Expedition! The seats allow me to sit up fairly high which I like as I'm short. I find the back lumbar and seat adjustments especially nice. All the tiny lights in the drink holders and floor are a nice touch. The mileage is not too bad, but certainly not all I hoped for. Most of my driving is just around town so I don't know why it various from 14-18 mpg.

Power rear hatch is great. Like floor emerg. brake so it doesn't take up console space. Adjustable center console allows a perfect location for any handbag. Nav. system & Bluetooth are great. Self adjusting headlights are great & I love the power of Xenon lights.

Adjustable memory seats should still work when key is turned off. Better yet, key should be programmed so seats will automatically slide back when door is unlocked. Auto garage door buttons should be brighter. Glove box & center console need bright light. Needs more distinctive outside trim package.