2008 Lexus RX 350 Consumer Review: Great Car!

2008 Lexus RX 350 - Consumer Review

Great Car!
By deltagirl_16 on

2008 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

So far, so good! I'm a first time Lexus owner and the transition from internet inquiries to actual possession was very smooth and professional! I will admit, there's a bit more wind noise than I anticipated (based on the reviews); but it's still a quiet ride. I had to make adjustments to the way I would normally sit in order to be truly comfortable in the driver's seat. The navigation system seems adequate (I've compared it to Mapquest/Yahoo Maps and find them to be a bit more precise). I haven't connected the Bluetooth phone yet, so I can't comment on that feature. Actual gas mileage isn't bad for an SUV - I get about 20-23 MPG in the city, so I can't complain. :-)

Comfortable interior; well thought-out. Leather/wood trim. Back up camera Smooth ride and handling (I'm a comfort-buff). Adequate standard sound system - more than enough for me, some audiophiles may disagree. Adjustable deep storage area allows me to tuck my purse away out of sight.

Turn signals on external mirrors. Push button start. Better armrests. Second row climate control. Unlock fuel opeining from key controls. Light to illuminate storage area (front seat); better storage unit, odd shaped. An iPod connection. Audible low fuel warning.