2008 Lexus RX 350 Consumer Review: Great All-Around SUV

2008 Lexus RX 350 - Consumer Review

Base 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 AWD 5-speed Automatic)

Great All-Around SUV
By realtorsales on

2008 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I recently purchased a new RX 350. I have been very happy so far! I go through about 35k miles a year, so comfort and quality are my biggest concerns and this vehicle meets these with no problems at all. I trade out about every year and this is by-far the most enjoyable midsize SUV that I have owned. And I have driven everything from Toyota to BMW to Honda. There are a few weird things could be changed but not every vehicle is perfect. Great choice for a comfortable and stylish ride and perfect for sales!

The nav and Bluetooth are a must for my job. The quality of materials is also nice feature. All the large storage pockets and adjustable front console are also nice features. Very smooth and quiet ride, and I have been averaging 17MPG-18MPG with all city driving... not bad for an SUV!

The nav and Bluetooth lockout when in drive and this drives me crazy! This is purely a comfort ride not sporty by any means which is a big change for me. Other than that, nice all-around SUV.