Consider other vehicles
By Edward F. on
2008 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
Purchased the vehicle mid Dec. 2007. This is our first Lexus. Currently has less than 3000 miles. Car has plenty of pep, very quick and responsive handling. Easy to park and a fun car to drive on short trips around town. Not a vehicle for a long trip. Very disappointed in the ride and road noise. Expected the ride to be much smoother and quieter especially for a Lexus. Cannot compare to my E Class MB. This a good vehicle for the lady of the family. I thought I would give the Lexus LS 460 a try in a year or so. After purchasing the RX 350 I've decided to stay with MB.
Favorite Features
Auto rain sensing wipers, auto headlights, auto dual comfort system, power rear door, fit and finish, pleasing design inside and out. Smaller compact size of vehicle makes it easy and fun to drive especially for a woman or shorter person. My wife loves to drive the vehicle.
Suggested Improvements
Mirror controls hard to see. Dangerous to adjust mirrors when driving. Pull down arm rests very uncomfortable, too small. Poor quality radio for luxury vehicle. XM radio not available from factory must be dealer installed for $761. Other vehicles in price range offer XM as factory option.