2008 Lexus RX 350 AWD
By Catdaddy on
2008 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
This is my 3rd SUV and it is definitely the best. My first was a 1980 K5 Blazer and the second was a 1992 Explorer, both bought new. This is also my 3rd Lexus and the build quality and service is why I like this brand. So far this SUV has been a pleasure to drive. It has the Premium Plus pkg., 18 inch 7 spoke wheels, heated seats and rain sensor wipers, towing pkg. Cargo room is a little small behind back seats but fine when back seats are lowered. I plan to use it for hunting, fishing and carrying my dogs as well as domestic uses.
Favorite Features
My favorite features are the back power door and rain sensor wipers. Audio system is standard but the sound quality is supurb.Also thought the cargo mat was great as one side is matching carpet and the other is rubber for when you carry something that may wet or dirty.
Suggested Improvements
If I could change anything it would be where you could open the rear window and keep the rear door closed. This would be nice for just dropping in something without having to wait for the door to open.