Used 2008 Lexus RX 350 Base Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Lexus RX 350 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RX 350 model:

Lexus Rx 350 is the best!
By lexusluver

2008 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We currently do not own a Lexus RX 350 but my husband and I did own a Lexus RX 300 up until someone driving 55 mph in a 30 mph zone hit us as we were sitting still at a stop light, the truck did not stop at all and hit us full force which consequently pushed us into a new Honda Pilot which was approximately five feet ahead of us. This accident totaled all three vehicles, but we were the only one who was able to drive our vehicle home, all though the impact knocked our lexus off it's frame, the truck's front end was practically gone. The insurance company totaled our vehicle, but it and God, saved both of our lives. I will and am looking forward to purchasing a Lexus RX 350 Asap.

Everything!! We love everything about the Lexus Rx 350's that we have test drove.

lexus rx 350 2008
By fish34

2008 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this car at Lexus of Las Vegas ( original owner ) The vehicle drive smooth but the tranmision 2nd & 3rd jerking really bad i bring it back to the dealer they tell me tranmision went out. Estimated $5000.00 to replace. At 74600 miles the tranny give up That is not reliable . According to service man he see a lot tramision problem some are newer.I have 3 boys i drive like an old man i never thought this could happened. Very disappointed

smooth ride

Tranmision not reliable. I'm disappointed lexus still use this tranny for base model 2013

Engine Noise
By Karen Ko

2008 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

HELP! Engine very noisy especially whenever I accelerate and I was told by LEXUS that it is normal. When I test drove it, it was not noisy and I thought the noise came from the tires as I was told to change when it was under 20,000 miles as the inner treads were worn.

Very happy with lexus rx350
By wezwa

2008 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have been in my rx350 for almost 3 years and have been very pleased with it. It is sporty, reliable, and luxurious all at once. It has plenty of room for the things I need to haul around as an interior decorator or to take a family vacation. Front and rear seats are both very comfortable. Only minor complaints are acceleration is a bit jumpy and there is a slight blind spot when backing up (resulting in a little fender bender!)

size, comfort, utility, ride

blind spot backing up

Will Do It Again
By Kirby

2008 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We have had this vehicle just over a month an a 1/2. Amazing! Never owned a Lexus, but have been a loyal Toyota owner for years. Love the all the features, quietness, drive, style, and comfort of what a luxury SUV should feel like. I recommend a test drive of this and the new brand is amazing as well.

seat warmers. never had butt warmers before. dual climate controls, cruising distance counter, and how quiet the cabin is.

design. It may be a few years old, but the the new model still looks the same as this 2008.