One of the Best Overall SUVs
By Lucas Chang on
2007 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
I have owned 3 different SUVs: 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee LE / 2005 Mercedes M-Class / 2007 Lexus RX 350 (AWD). I must say that by far, I have enjoyed the Lexus the most. Like all SUV owners you are looking for a particular kind of car... one that is spacious, versatile, and luxurious. This vehicle (Lexus RX 350) has definitely been my top choice for all of these. Although this vehicle was for my wife, I will often sneak off with it instead of my M-Class. For those of you who can spend a little more for the "extras" (Mark Levinson SS, Rear DVD , Nav. System), I would definitely suggest getting them. You will never regret purchasing this vehicle! I know I don't and my wife LOVES IT!!!
Favorite Features
Excellent handling / very responsive (like a sports coupe). Navigation system. Mark Levinson sound system is unbelievable!! Quiet like all Lexus (this is my 2nd). Pure comfort & luxury. Excellent quality of craftsmanship. Remote & auto lifting back gate. Dual climate zones.
Suggested Improvements
Please note these are just things on a personal "wishlist": PC / laptop programmable phone book. More diverse voice activated commands. AC seats as an option. Independent back seat climate control.