2007 Lexus RX 350 Consumer Review: Fabulous Car

2007 Lexus RX 350 SUV - Consumer Review

Fabulous Car
By K & S on

2007 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Had a Sequoia before the 2007 RX 350 AWD and I loved it. I sometimes miss the capacity of the Sequoia, but the RX 350 is such a great car, I'm over it in no time! This car is so generously appointed and capable, I seriously sometimes forget I have to drive it... it does everything else for me. I got everything on it except the DVD system and I'm still learning cool stuff it does. I test drove many cars before deciding on this one and for the money, there is nothing better out there. Actually, nothing even came close.

The variety of ways to activate the rear door, the remote windows open feature, stereo is great, nav system, the beautiful wood - very stylish.

Remote auto start, adding that nifty parallel parking feature, arm rests for the front seats more comfortable (they are just too short/too firm), charge phone with car off (this really needs to get fixed, Lexus!), better storage in console area, difficult to clean under spoiler above rear window.