2007 Lexus RX 350 Consumer Review: Don't drive it... you'll have

2007 Lexus RX 350 SUV - Consumer Review

Don't drive it... you'll have to buy it.
By Bob on

2007 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My mistake was test-driving a used RX 330, which prompted me to go to a Lexus dealer to check out a new one. My mistake! The '07 RX 350 has enough added zip to eliminate any doubts that this may be the perfect car. Smooth, silky ride with more than enough power when you need it. Everything you might think of as a "wouldn't it be nice?" option has been thought of and tastefully designed in the car. Every detail is perfect. It is truly an amazing vehicle. I was not one who fell in love with my car... until now. As I said: don't drive one. You'll have to buy it.

Hard to say... I find a new feature every time I drive it! One example: subtle lights in the cupholders so you can find your coffee cup at night. Who thinks of this stuff?

Just two. Gas mileage is good for a car of this type, but I would not mind a few more MPGs. Also, I am waiting for Sirius to become available. :)